RV Bus Rental
Search For RV Rentals
RV Bus Rentals with RVshare
If you thought RV travel was all about “roughing it” in exchange for an affordable way to see the world, think again. While it’s true that RVing does offer a cheaper, more flexible way to vacation, this doesn't mean you have to compromise comfort. Enter the luxe world of bus RV rentals.
Also known as Class A motorhomes, RV buses are among the most opulent options on the market, often outfitted with impressive amenities like large flat-screen TVs, plush lounge chairs and sofas, and even electric fireplaces.
With enough space to rival many small apartments, bus RVs are perfect for any cross-country family vacation, weekend camping trip, or even as temporary housing during a move or home remodel.
Why Rent an RV Bus?
From the high-end amenities to the extra living space, there are plenty of reasons to rent an RV bus for your next road trip. Here are just a few:
- They’re great for families. With spacious open floor plans, large kitchens, and a separate bedroom for mom and dad, Class A motorhomes make traveling with kids much easier compared to some of the other RV options out there. Slideouts allow for even bigger living spaces so that everyone can spend time together, while still enjoying their own personal space. Many Class A RVs also come equipped with retractable outdoor awnings and outside entertainment centers, perfect for enjoying a family dinner or movie under the night sky.
- Plenty of storage. One of the most difficult parts of packing for an RV trip is navigating the limited amount of storage typical in Class C and Class B campers. With an RV coach rental, you often have access to more storage space. In fact, many Class A motorhomes come with added under storage, perfect for larger toys, toiletries, shoes, books, and more.
- More head room. While shorter travelers might be more impressed with all the fun nooks and crannies aboard an RV bus, taller passengers will appreciate the high ceilings, which can be up to an entire foot taller than the average Class C vehicle.
- Easy to drive on highways. With an elevated driver’s seat and larger mirrors compared to a standard size vehicle, Class A motorhomes provide a great view of the road. Many new models also come equipped with multiple side- and rear-view cameras to make turning and reversing more convenient, as well.
- Views for days. Perhaps the coolest part of traveling on an RV bus is taking in the sights through all those massive windows.
Things to Consider When Renting an RV Bus
While there are plenty of pros to renting a Class A motorhome, there are still some things to keep in mind:
- More expensive. The cost for renting an RV bus can be higher than a smaller campervan. But the extra space is worth it for many travelers.
- Limited bedrooms. Most class A motorhomes come with just one bedroom, which may be inconvenient for larger groups.
- Can't go everywhere. While they do great on highways, Class A motorhomes may be too large to drive around towns or in areas with low hanging structures and branches. There are also restrictions in where you can park an RV bus — something to consider when planning your itinerary.
RV Bus Rental in the USA
If you decide that an RV bus rental is right for you, RVshare.com offers hundreds of Class A motorhomes to fit every style and budget. Plus, RVshare dealers are located all over the country, so it’s always easy to find a rental close by.
For instance, this 2004 Monaco Camelot PDQ, available for rent near Miami, FL, features a full kitchen, bathroom with two vanity areas, a washer/dryer, Direct TV, and surround sound throughout coach. Priced at $300 per night, the 4-sleeper bus rental also includes four slide outs for even more living space.
Travelers exploring Colorado may want to consider this 2007 Fleetwood Southwind. It comes with all the essentials including rear bedroom, spacious living area with slide out, full kitchen, a bathroom, TV, DVD player, and rear facing camera. With enough room for up to six people, this bus style RV rental costs just $225 per night.
Over in California, meanwhile, this 2008 Winnebago 0 makes for the ultimate luxury RV experience. Priced at $700 per night, this motorhome comes with all the amenities you need, including flat-screen TVs, high-end furnishings, roof A/C, and huge slide outs for even more space to entertain.
No matter what vehicle you choose, RVshare.com makes booking an RV bus easy. Just select your travel dates, complete the online booking form, and you’ll be ready to hit the road in just a few clicks. It’s so easy, you’ll only wish you found us sooner.
Search For RV Rentals
Why Book Your RV Rental With RVshare
A secure payment system gives you peace of mind.
FREE 24/7 roadside assistance is provided for your entire trip.
5% cash back rewards to use towards your next trip.