AirBnB RV Rental
Search For RV Rentals
Air BnB RV Rental- Is There Such a Thing?
If you’ve ever stayed in an Airbnb before, you know it’s one of the best ways to travel. Nothing beats paying less for a rental and having the whole place to yourself! Airbnb took the country by storm, and now, there are peer to peer websites for nearly everything, even RVs. If you’ve been dreaming of an RV trip, but have been turned off by bad reviews or high prices of chain rentals, RV rentals by private owners are your answer. In this article, we’ll take a look at how it works, and why it might be your best option.
RV Rental Like VRBO – What to Expect
One might say that VRBO started the whole peer to peer vacation rental trend. Now, it’s the most popular vacation rental site in the United States. Its success has given rise to other sites, like Airbnb, which let property owners rent out their homes and make some extra cash. RVshare embraces the peer to peer model as well, and works just like a VRBO RV rental would. We work with RV owners throughout the nation and help them connect with potential renters. Here’s how it works:
- If you’re an RV owner, you can list your RV on our website for free. Upload a few pics, set your rental rates, and add some information about the RV and your rules for renting it.
- As a renter, you can look through our nationwide inventory of RVs. Simply put in your location and travel dates to pull up a list of available rentals in your area.
- As you browse through listings, you’ll see different types of RVs at a number of different price points. You can filter the search results by price, RV type, and other criteria.
- Once you’ve found an RV you like, be sure to read the ad for rates and rules. Remember that the owners set the rates themselves, so there’s going to be a lot of differences between rentals.
- You’ll need to pay a security deposit to hold your reservation. When you make a reservation request, the owner has a day or two to run a background check before approving your rental.
- When you pick up the RV, the owner will give you a walkthrough and show you how to use everything, so don’t worry if you’ve never used an RV before!
- Liability coverage and roadside assistance are included with your rental. You may need to get separate auto insurance, either from the RV owner (if they offer it) or from a third-party provider.
- If there was a damage deposit, you’ll get it back within a week after returning the RV, provided you didn’t cause damage or break any rules.
As you can see, VRBO motorhome rentals are easy and affordable. The best part is, since RVshare is nationwide, you can find RV rentals in every corner of the United States. Since our inventory is so varied, VRBO rental prices tend to be much lower than renting from a commercial chain. Plus, you’ll be renting from an individual, not a giant corporation, which is always a nice feeling.
The Benefits of an Airbnb Camper Rental
RVshare isn’t just easy to use; it also has several advantages over the competition. When you rent an RV motorhome rental by owner, both parties will reap the benefits! Here’s why:
- Millions of RVs sit unused for most of the year, accumulating storage and maintenance costs as they age. Owners pay hundreds of dollars a month, just to keep their RVs in storage! With RVshare, owners can list their RVs for rent, set their own rates, and make a small profit on what would otherwise be a hefty expense.
- Renters looking for RV for rental by owner benefit from this service, too. Big name rental companies only carry the newest RVs, which can cost a lot of money to rent. Furthermore, their inventories are only limited to just a few types of RVs, like Class C’s and Class A’s. Renters who are looking for older RVs or specific RV classes are out of luck when it comes to commercial rental services. With RVshare, however, renters can find just about any RV imaginable, suitable for any budget. Airbnb RV rental prices range from $30 to $300 per night or more, depending on the RV.
- Our site has an array of features that make the rental process easy for both parties. Owners have access to free screening tools to do background checks on potential renters. Renters can use the in-ad messaging feature to message the owner with questions or concerns. When it comes time to pay the deposit, both the owner and renter are safe using our secure payment system
- RVshare doesn’t ask for a high commission from owners. Listing a rental is free, and we take about 25% commission only when the RV rents. It’s much more affordable than consigning your RV to a dealership, which will take about 50% and occasionally charge you for storage fees. These savings, of course, get passed onto the renter.
- The commission we take goes to providing services to both the owner and the renter. For example, we offer up to $1 million in liability coverage and free, 24/7 roadside assistance. We also offer 5% cash back rewards on every rental, which can be used toward your next vacation.
Luxury RV Rental by Owner – Where Can I Find a VRBO RV Rental Near Me?
Not all RV renters are trying to stick to a strict budget! If you’re looking for a high-end RV that’s packed with luxury amenities, you’ll have no trouble finding one on RVshare. Just start searching for VRBO RV rentals near me by entering your zip code and travel dates. Then, filter the search results by price to find the newest RV rentals. Most luxury Airbnb rental rates start around $200 per night for a small RV, with larger RVs costing up to $400 or more per night.
Vacation RV Rentals by Owner
Your search for the perfect VRBO camper rental is over. Peer to peer RV rentals make it easy to find and afford your dream RV vacation. Whether you want a small camper that will fit your budget, or a decked-out, luxury RV rental, RVshare has options for every family at every price point. Start planning your next vacation now!