To take advantage of this pricing all you need to do is book your vacation in October.
After October 18th we will have this trailer winterized. You are welcome to still rent it at a discounted rate. Just be aware that you will have no water functionality. So you can use it for the beds for sleeping, propane stove, fridge, heater, microwave and television.
This well designed R•Pod is super light weight at less than 3,000 lbs, this brand new modern design R-pod has everything you need to go glamping (glamorous camping).
Towable by most SUVs, Minivans, Crossovers and any size truck. (You do need to have a 7 pin trailer plug installed on your tow vehicle.)
Stabilizer hitch included to offset weight and prevent trailer sway for easier safer towing.
Pick-up and Drop Off:
• Depending on your trailer experience level plan on spending up to half an hour on site for training to get up to speed on the trailer.
• Pickup is between 2:00-5:00pm on the day that you have it booked.
• Drop off is between 10:00am-1:00pm on the return date.
• If you'd like an early or late pick up and/or drop off please request that and we can make accommodations for $20 pushing pick up and/or drop off to as early as 9:00a and as late as 11pm.
• This R-Pod has two Full size bunk beds complete with memory foam mattress toppers and water proof sheets.
• Full size bunks can easily sleep two children on one bed or even an adult couple if you like to snuggle. ; )
• The U-shaped dinette turns into a queen bed which can sleep two as well!
Tons of storage:
• Lots of cabinets and drawers, and even a pantry.
• Two large outdoor storage doors
• Storage under bottom bunk
• Telescoping TV allows you to see the tv any where in the trailer.
• Indoor/Outdoor heated shower
• Slide out kitchen
• 36 gallon fresh water tank
• Some basic cooking utensils (serving spoons, mixing spoons, can opener, spatula, wire whisk, stove lighter, etc)
• All plastic utensils
• Paper plates
• Paper bowls
• RV toilet paper
• Paper towels
• Cleaning supplies
• All dumping supplies
• Tutorial videos in RV for instructions on anything and everything
• Stabilizer hitch
* You can rent a set of 4 super comfy reclined camping chairs. These things are easy to fall asleep in.
* Generator $5 per night (For charging on extended stays-2 nights or more, running the microwave, TV, and the A/C)
• Solar Panels (If you're going to be doing some extended off grid camping and don't care to use a generator for those features these are nice to keep the battery topped off)
* Mini Traeger smoker grill with hardwood pellets included. (We use this thing for everything. You can smoke pizza, cookies, pies, veggies, pretty much anything that can be baked and of course your favorite meats.)
Please note: we expect the trailer to be returned in the same condition as when it was picked up. That means all counters and other surfaces cleaned, floors swept and if necessary, the outside washed. We don't charge a mandatory cleaning fee for those that like to save a little money and clean it up on their own, if you return it and we need to clean it we'll charge $25/hr for cleaning up after you.
PLEASE NO BURNING MAN