- 2016 Thor Ace 27.1
- Class A Motor Home
- Sleeps 5
- Length 27 ft.
You're going to love making memories in our 2016 Thor Ace which is very easy to drive and maneuver w/back up and side cameras. The spacious interior has an open floor plan and sleeps six. The KING SIZED WALK AROUND BED was the selling point for us. No more crowded sleeping! Automatic drop down bunk over the cab & dinette sleeper area provide additional sleeping for four. Gas stove,oven, kitchen sink, and refrigerator make this a great working kitchen. Lots of creature comforts like AC, three flat screen TVs, DVD player, sound system inside and outdoors, roll out awning with LED lights, automatic levelers, & gas generator. We will deliver to San Diego and Orange County campgrounds.
- Minimum Age: 31
- Pet Friendly: No
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Smoking Allowed: No
- Delivery: No
- Pick Up Anytime After: 8:30 AM
- Drop Off By: 4:00 PM
- Transmission: Automatic
- Cruise Control: Yes
- Power Steering: Yes
- Engine: Ford V10
- Fuel Consumption: 9 miles per gallon
- Fresh Water Tank: Yes
|Kitchen Sink||Rear Vision Camera|
|Roof Air Conditioning||Shower|
|Bathroom Sink||Slide Out|
|In Dash Air Conditioning||Hot & Cold Water Supply|
|AM/FM Radio||DVD Player|
- $225.00 / nightly
- Minimum Nights: 3
- Tax: 8.00%
- Refundable damage deposit: $1,000.00
- Excess mileage: $0.40/mile
- Excess generator usage: $5.00/hour
- Cleaning fee: $200.00
- Insurance: $29.95/day (sales tax not included)
- Dump Fee: $200.00
- Kitchen kit: $25.00
- 100 miles per night included with rental
- 3 hours per night generator usage included with rental for free.
- Advanced Notice: at least 7 nights notice (contact owner for more immediate reservations)
- Maximum Trip Length: 7 nights (contact owner for longer reservations)
No more than 3 adults and 5 people.
This is a great motor home! The layout is great. We really liked having the kink-size bed in the back, and the drop-down queen in the front was very nice (quick and easy to store out-of-the-way during the day). In addition, the large slide-out gives plenty of room. Jim keeps...
The RV was essentially brand new and had everything we needed. The king size bed was amazing and the slide outs made the living area feel as if we were in a luxury room at a hotel. It was very easy to drive and with the added bells and whistles i.e.: blind spot cameras, back up...