Jayco Jay Flight SLX 174BH (2021)
This lovely 5 person camper has a queen bed, two twin bunks, and a table that turns into a bed when needed. It has a shower/tub/toilet combo, TV, microwave, mini fridge and two burner gas stove top with a decent size pantry! A lot of overhe...
We love to travel with this compact yet comfortable camper for our family. In the meantime, when are...
- Year - 2021
- Manufacturer - Jayco
- Make - Jay Flight SLX
- Model - 174BH
- Class - Travel Trailer
- Sleeps - 5
- Total Number of Beds - 4
- Number of Bunk Beds - 2
- Fresh water tank - 20.0 gal
- Length - 21.7 ft
- Height - 9.0 ft
- Gross weight - 3,960.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 675.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 3,075.0 lbs
- Trailer connector type - 7-way
- Trailer connecter adapter provided - No
- Electrical service - 30 amp
- Trailer ball size - 2"
- Anti-sway provided - No
- Dual Battery - No
- Hitch provided - No
- Electrical Service - 30 amp
- Fresh Water Tank - 20.0 gal
- Length - 21.7 ft
- Electric Generator*
- Hot and Cold Water Supply
- Kitchen Sink
- Range (Stove)
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- In Dash Air Conditioning
- AM/FM Radio
- Fire Extinguisher
We had a great experience throughout our rental experience with Minzhi. He was responsive and pleasant.
The camper was clean and comfortable.
See you again next year!
Outstanding trailer and Min was great! Only issue was the heater wasn’t working properly, but he’s getting that fixed. ;)
Rules & Policies
- Pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- Renters are responsible for propane usage. Propane tank needs to be returned at the same level as when checkout, or a fee of $30 will be deducted from deposit.
- Grey/black water tanks must be emptied before returning. A dumping fee of $30 will be deducted from deposit if not emptied.
- The fresh water tank and the water heater need to be emptied after use in freezing weather condition. Actual repair cost will be deducted from deposit if damaged from frozen.
- Trailer must be returned with trash removed, surfaces wiped down, and broom swept out. Refrigerator must be empty and clean. If not, a cleaning fee of $20 will be deducted from deposit.
We offer 10-20% discount to our friends, neighbors, and returning customers, discount rates depend on length of rent. Extra 10% discounts will be available for customers who referred a friend.
Rates & Availability
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by the RVshare Protection Plan?
The RVshare Protection Plan is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the Insurance and Protection price in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.