2018 Thor Motor Coach Chateau 22E
Try this gorgeous 2018 Thor Cheateau 22E a no slide unit that is perfect for a small family or couple! It has upgraded real granite counter tops to give it a true feature of luxury in a motor home. Simple yet elegant and easy to drive. Star...
AT RV BUDDY SHARE WE HAVE THE PERFECT RIDE FOR YOU!
Here at RV Buddy Share we are a family owned com...
- Year - 2018
- Manufacturer - Thor Motor Coach
- Make - Chateau
- Model - 22E
- Class - Class C Motor Home
- Sleeps - 4
- Total Number of Beds - 1
- Number of Bunk Beds - 1
- Length - 24.0 ft
- Height - 130.0 ft
- Transmission - Automatic
- Cruise control - Yes
- Engine - V10
- Fuel type - Gas
- Electrical service - 30 amp
- Power steering - Yes
- Gross weight - 12,500.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 11,000.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 200.0 lbs
- Kitchen Sink
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- In Dash Air Conditioning
- Roof Air Conditioning
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- DVD Player
- AM/FM Radio
- Rear Vision Camera
- Seat Belts
- Fire Extinguisher
- Electric Generator
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- No pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- Renters responsibility to be in contact with staff to coordinate an exact time of drop off with at least 2 hours prior notice.RV cannot be dropped off without owner present or towing fees will apply
- If you DID NOT purchase the convince package, you will need to make sure Waste tanks are dumped and completely empty, propane is filled, and gas tank is full upon drop off.
- Convenience package must be purchased PRIOR to RV departure date, a service fee of $150 is charged if RV is returned with anything not filled (propane ,fuel)or dumped (black and/or grey tanks).
- Any late drop off after 3:15 PM will be charged a late fee of $99 and renter will then have until 11PM that evening to drop off the RV
- RV must be cleaned inside before scheduled drop off time and day. If RV is returned not cleaned inside, additional fees will apply. plan your trip/drop off time accordingly.
Rates & Availability
$40.00/day (sales tax not included)
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by RVshare Rental Insurance?
RVshare Rental Insurance coverage is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the insurance fee in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for insurance coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.