2021 Coachmen RV Pursuit Precision 27XPS
Unlike your big class A rigs out there with multiple slide outs to have to worry about, this gorgeous 29Ft NO SLIDE unit means you can use all the space ALL the time! modern and sleek and easy to use! Start your journey today in this 2021 C...
AT RV BUDDY SHARE WE HAVE THE PERFECT RIDE FOR YOU!
Here at RV Buddy Share we are a family owned com...
- Year - 2021
- Manufacturer - Coachmen RV
- Make - Pursuit Precision
- Model - 27XPS
- Class - Class A Motor Home
- Sleeps - 6
- Length - 29.0 ft
- Kitchen Sink
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- In Dash Air Conditioning
- Roof Air Conditioning
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- AM/FM Radio
- Rear Vision Camera
- Seat Belts
- Fire Extinguisher
- Electric Generator
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- No pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- Renters responsibility to be in contact with staff to coordinate an exact time of drop off with at least 2 hours prior notice.RV cannot be dropped off without owner present or towing fees will apply
- If you DID NOT purchase the convince package, you will need to make sure Waste tanks are dumped and completely empty, propane is filled, and gas tank is full upon drop off.
- *Pet friendly does not mean pets are free. The renter must disclose the amount of pets and the pet fees must be added onto the rental or unapproved pets will result in a fine.
- Any late drop off after 11:15 AM will be charged a late fee of $99.
- RV must be cleaned inside before scheduled drop off time and day. If RV is returned not cleaned inside, additional fees will apply. plan your trip/drop off time accordingly.
*RV Share Platform charges by the night (just like a hotel room) so all RV Share bookings
must be returned by 11AM on the return day(Just like a hotel room checkout time). Any returns after 11AM will be charged our late drop off fee ($108.90)and the renter will then have until 3...
Rates & Availability
$40.00/day (sales tax not included)
Standard insurance is included in your booking. You’ll have a chance to upgrade your insurance package after you’ve booked your trip.
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by RVshare Rental Insurance?
RVshare Rental Insurance coverage is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the insurance fee in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for insurance coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.