2020 Jayco Greyhawk Prestige 30XP "Baby ...
Ride in luxury, with this 8 person RV Rental. Brand new 2020 super drivable with the option for more room when parked thanks to the big slide out. Offering RV rental including set up packages. Completely contactless pickups available.
ARMY Veteran looking to create memories to all the Americans across the nation! My family and I love...
- Year - 2020
- Manufacturer - Jayco
- Make - Greyhawk Prestige
- Model - 30XP
- Class - Class C Motor Home
- Sleeps - 7
- Total Number of Beds - 4
- Number of Bunk Beds - 1
- Slides - 1
- Length - 32.0 ft
- Transmission - Automatic
- Cruise control - Yes
- Seatbelts - 8
- Fuel type - Gas
- Electrical service - 30 amp
- Dual battery - Yes
- Gross weight - 22,000.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 14,500.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 1,350.0 lbs
- Kitchen Sink
- Slide Out
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- In Dash Air Conditioning
- Roof Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- AM/FM Radio
- Rear Vision Camera
- Seat Belts
- Fire Extinguisher
Our experience from start to finish was excellent. We would absolutely rent from them again.
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- No pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- 50 miles per night, if you go over the amount of mileage included the overages will be charged upon RV Return at the rate of .35 cents per mile. gen 4 free hours per night, $5 per hour for overages.
- RV must be returned in same condition as it was upon departure. RV must be lightly cleaned inside before scheduled drop off or additional fees will apply, exterior of the RV will not need to be clean.
- All RVs must be returned with Black and Grey waste tanks dumped and showing completely empty, propane must be refilled (FULL), and fuel must be FULL upon drop off.
- A service fee of $150 is charged if RV is returned w/ black and/or grey waste tanks not dumped. If propane is not refilled upon drop off there will be a service fee charge of $25 PLUS the cost per gal
- Pets not allowed . If the RV is forced pet friendly (having pet inside without owner’s permission,) There will be a $2,000 fee for any renter who forces the RV to become pet friendly.
*RV Share Platform charges by the night (just like a hotel room) so all RV Share bookings
must be returned by 11AM on the return day(Just like a hotel room checkout time).
Any returns after 11AM will be charged our LATE RV RETURN FEE ($108.90)and
the renter will then have unti...
Rates & Availability
$40.00/day (sales tax not included)
Standard insurance is included in your booking. You’ll have a chance to upgrade your insurance package after you’ve booked your trip.
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by RVshare Rental Insurance?
RVshare Rental Insurance coverage is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the insurance fee in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for insurance coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.