Fun Little Memory Maker!
Fun Little Memory Maker!
- 2012 Thor Four Winds Majestic
- Class C Motor Home
- Sleeps 5
- Length 25 ft.
You will love this little RV that is easy to drive and perfect size for beach / state park camping. It is in Like new condition including brand new tires. Its 25 feet in length bumper to bumper, sleeps 5 (4 adults and a child comfortably) which includes the dinette. Perfect for your family and/or friends to get away. The RV is equipped with cooking/eating utensils, pots and pans, Dishes/cups, mixing bowls, pitcher, cutting board, two cutting knives, place mats, a coffee pot with filters, a pack of RV safe toilet paper, a small outdoor table (no chairs), a small outdoor foot mat and a few cleaning supplies to keep it tidy.
2 night min/ Includes 150 miles per day. Longer term discounts available.
Must be 25 to rent
Burning man rental package is $3000, which will include enough miles to get there and back (1400 miles), bedding/towels/chairs for each guest, kitchenware, bike rack, a portable grill upon request and one 62qt cooler.
• Ford V-8 Chassis Engine
• Automatic Transmission
• 2-Wheel Drive
• Cruise Control
• Stereo Sound System
• Aux Input
• Electric Generator (US Only)
• 6-Gallon Water Heater Tank
• LP Gas/Electric Refrigerator
• 3 LP Gas Cooktop Burners
• 110-Volt Microwave Oven
• LP Gas/12-Volt Furnace
• Fresh Water Toilet
• 110-Volt Roof Air Conditioner
- Minimum Age: 25
- Pet Friendly: Yes
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Smoking Allowed: No
- Pick Up Anytime After: 12:00 PM
- Drop Off By: 10:00 AM
- Transmission: Automatic
- Cruise Control: Yes
- Power Steering: Yes
- Engine: 5.4 Liter V8
- Fuel Consumption: 9 miles per gallon
- Fresh Water Tank: Yes
|Electric Generator||Range (Stove)|
|CD Player||Fire Extinguisher|
|Roof Air Conditioning||Shower|
|In Dash Air Conditioning||AM/FM Radio|
|Hot & Cold Water Supply|
- $150.00 / nightly
- $900.00 / weekly
- $3,200.00 / monthly
- Minimum Nights: 2
- Aug 25, 2018 - Sep 4, 2018
- $300.00 / nightly
- Minimum Nights: 10
- Refundable damage deposit: $500.00
- Excess mileage: $0.45/mile
- Excess generator usage: $5.00/hour
- Prep/Cleaning Fee: $75.00
- Insurance: $24.95/day (sales tax not included)
- Pet Fee: $10.00/night
- Charcoal or Propane Grill: $15.00
- Camping Chair: $5.00
- Toiletry Pack: $5.00
- Cooler: $5.00
- Bedding / towels for 5: $25.00
- Bicycle Rack - holds 4: $25.00
- 150 miles per night included with rental
- 4 hours per night generator usage included with rental for free.
- Advanced Notice: at least 2 nights notice (contact owner for more immediate reservations)
- Maximum Trip Length: 14 nights (contact owner for longer reservations)
There will be a $250 fee charged should the upholstery need to be shampooed because of Smoke or strong odors (Pet, food etc). The renter is responsible for emptying the tanks Black and grey water tank before drop off. Please fill the gas tank no further than 5 miles from drop off location.
The RV handled great on the road, kitchen was well stocked and had a great time with the family (spouse and 2 you children).
Great RV. My family went on a long trip from San Diego to Portland, Oregon and back over the course of a week. We camped both with and without hookups. This RV was fantastic through the whole trip and made an amazingly memorable vacation for my family through San Francisco, the Redwoods, Portland, and Sonoma. Jennifer gave great direction at pickup for little things to make the trip go smoothly. I'm going to be looking for this one to rent next time I need an RV.
Jennifer was excellent and very accommodating to our rental needs. RV was as advertised and price was better than any dealership I came across. I would rent again.
What a great time for our first RV experience!
Would rent this RV again and again, super nice owners too!