Make/model: 2019 Highland Ridge Open Range Ultra Lite 2802BH
Heated and insulated for 4 season use, sleeps up to 10 adults.
Meet our brand new 4 Season Rocky Mountain Luxury Wilderness Camper:
- Top 4 of campers that can handle Rocky Mountain winter/sun conditions
- Top 2 of campers that offers this much living space
- The only camper using light weight technology, as in light enough for us to tow it with our mid size SUV (Dodge Durango R/T)
1st class living quarters for up to 10 people, second to none on luxury, comfort and equipment provided.
Excellent wilderness / dry camping features such as
- Dual deep cycle battery bank
- Dual XL size propane gas tanks
- 300 Watt dual solar panel kit for rent
- 400 Watt wind turbine for rent
- 3500 Watt Dual Fuel (propane gas and/or gas) generator for rent
- 35,000 BTU gas furnace
- Light weight technology construction
- High ground clearance
- Advanced "wide trak" suspension design
- Insulated and heated extra large water/holding tanks (two grey water tanks)
- Best in class arctic/high heat insulation and air circulation design
- Triple kitchen setup: spacious luxury kitchen inside, a full size slide out outdoor kitchen and a bumper mounted Flame King BBQ Grill means you can cook gourmet meals on your trip
- A full set of outdoor furniture is included for 8-10 people.
We offer a lot of extra rental options such as Andersen weight distribution & anti-sway hitch system, quiet portable (inverter) generator, portable solar panel kit, ski rack (6 sets), bicycle rack (2 bikes), snow chains etc.
Why chose us?
We have great reviews from renting out our previous camper(s), we keep our camper clean and like new, we focus on giving you good customer service, we are very flexible with departure/return time slots and we have the kitchen fully stocked for everything you could possibly need at full guest capacity.
The tech details:
- All full size SUV and all half ton pickup trucks can tow this camper, we tow it easily with our medium sized Dodge Durango R/T
- Dry weight (UVW): 5,800 lbs / Max loaded weight (GVWR): 7,450 lbs / Class 3, 4 or 5 hitch required
- 50 / 30 / 15 amp RV power connectors and all the usual hoses are included
- Camper leveling kit, air compressor, tool bag, roadside emergency kit, extra 12 volt fuses etc.
We are in the Denver area only 1.5 miles from I-25.
Let us know what it takes to earn your booking and provide you a memorable RV camping vacation.
M & J