"Freedom" 2022 Forest River RV Primetime Avenger
No pick ups, delivery only!!
Include all the bells and whistles. Outdoor kitchen and speaker, large awning, slide out offer spacious floor plan, separate room with queen bed, walk in shower. Delivery only!
- Year - 2022
- Manufacturer - Forest River RV
- Make - Primetime
- Model - Avenger
- Class - Travel Trailer
- Sleeps - 5
- Total Number of Beds - 2
- Number of Bunk Beds - 2
- Slides - 1
- Fresh water tank - 42.0 gal
- Length - 24.0 ft
- Height - 8.0 ft
- Gross weight - 5,544.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 1,679.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 3,475.0 lbs
- Trailer connector type - 7-pin
- Trailer connecter adapter provided - Yes
- Electrical service - 30 amp
- Trailer ball size - 2"
- Anti-sway provided - Yes
- Dual Battery - Yes
- Hitch provided - Yes
- Weight distributing hitch - Yes
- Electrical Service - 30 amp
- Fresh Water Tank - 42.0 gal
- Length - 24.0 ft
- Electric Generator*
- Hot and Cold Water Supply
- Kitchen Sink
- Slide Out
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- Roof Air Conditioning
- AM/FM Radio
- Fire Extinguisher
This RV was perfect for our family! We really enjoyed ourselves. The RV was just as described and shown. Crissonya was the absolute best! She had everything perfectly setup for us. Great communication too! Thanks again for everything!
Thanks for choosing our unit for your vacation!!
Rules & Policies
- Pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- Delivery Only: Owner will deliver and set up unit to requested location within 100 miles.
- Clean Up Fee: Unit must be returned in clean condition. Dishes washed, swept, trashed emptied and linens gathered prior to owners arrival.
- Questions/Concerns: Owner should be contacted immediately with any questions or concerns. Owner will make every attempt to return call within 1 (one) hour.
- Damages: Renter forfeits down payment should there be any significant damages to the unit structure, appliances and/or TV, etc.
PLEASE NOTE THIS UNIT IS DELIVERY ONLY up to 100 miles
Rates & Availability
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by the RVshare Protection Plan?
The RVshare Protection Plan is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the Insurance and Protection price in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.