2014 Grand Design Reflection 323BHS
You can find pictures and videos of our adventures and our other listing on our facebook page. Just look up @thegreatoutsmores. 2014 Grand Design Fifth wheel Bunkhouse is very clean and well maintained. It has plenty of room for the family...
Hi there. We are the Whitakers. Scott, Emily, Alex, Abby and Andrew. Camping has always been a major...
- Year - 2014
- Manufacturer - Grand Design
- Make - Reflection
- Model - 323BHS
- Class - Fifth Wheel
- Sleeps - 8
- Slides - 4
- Length - 37.0 ft
- Height - 144.0 ft
- Gross weight - 13,995.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 2,817.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 10,653.0 lbs
- Trailer connector type - 7 pin RV Plug
- Trailer connecter adapter provided - No
- Electrical service - 50 amp
- Anti-sway provided - No
- Dual Battery - No
- Hitch provided - No
- Kitchen Sink
- Slide Out
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- Roof Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- AM/FM Radio
- CD Player
- Fire Extinguisher
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- Pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- Absolutely no smoking or vaping. Evidence of it will result in loss of entire Damage deposit.
- Treat our RV like it’s yours. As thats exactly what it is for your time in it. It’s yours!
- We love our furry family members and would never ask you to leave them behind. We just want to discuss our expectations. Pets are approved on a case by case basis.
Rates & Availability
$24.00/day (sales tax not included)
Standard insurance is included in your booking. You’ll have a chance to upgrade your insurance package after you’ve booked your trip.
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by RVshare Rental Insurance?
RVshare Rental Insurance coverage is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the insurance fee in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for insurance coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.