Clean! Clean! Clean! Don't let her age scare you away. Our 2008 Skyline Layton travel trailer is perfect for that family get away. Our family of 6 sleeps comfortably in it's 4 beds and has been the home of many card games, movie nights and puzzles. It has all of the luxuries you would want when camping including a/c, tv, dvd player, stereo with aux input, etc.
Sleeps at least 6. This trailer is small enough to tow with a SUV but big enough to give you some space. This is a great floor plan and makes great use of space. It has been very well taken care of and is super clean. You'll love it.
2008 Skyline Layton 181. This trailer is equipped with AC, furnace, fridge/freezer, microwave, stove, oven, stereo, DVD/CD player, TV, water heater, shower, toilet, two large propane tanks, bunk with a full size bottom bed and a small top for a single, dinette that folds to a bed for one or two, a sofa which fold down to a bed, a large awning, among many other things. I am sure I am missing something. It has a dry weight of approximately 3575 lbs. We pull it with our Chevy Suburan. It is nice and we want to keep it that way. We will only rent to those who will treat it as if it were their own.
The rental includes:
- Some basic cleaning supplies and chemicals.
- RV Toilet Paper.
- Chemicals for the Toilet black tank.
- Basic pots, pans and cooking utensils can be purchased through your rental.
- All necessary hoses and attachments for emptying both the black and grey tanks
- Tools for lowering the trailer stabilizers and leveling blocks at camp site. I'll explain how to use when you pick up.
- I'll have enough propane to last you through your whole trip. No additional propane charges.
- Water hose and regulators for hooking up travel trailer to RV park water source.
You will want to bring your own linens, sleeping bags, blankets, pillow etc.
What do you need to rent?
- I will provide you with a stabilizer hitch and show you how to hook up the trailer when you pick it up.
- You will also need a powerful enough vehicle to safely tow it. It has a dry weight of 3575 lbs. It can be towed by most half ton vehicles and large SUV's.
- You will need a break controller installed in your towing vehicle. Utah law says you should have this for any trailer being towed over 2000 lbs.
What I ask:
- Please treat this like it is your own. It is nice because people treat it nice then more people can enjoy it in the future.
- Empty the black and grey water tanks.
- please clean it.
I will also empty and clean the black/grey water tanks for $30 upon return if you don't want to take on the task. Cleaning if required is $30. I also have a generator you can rent for $30 if you are going to camp someplace that does not offer a 30 amp electric outlet.
Please contact me with other questions.
Our family has enjoyed this trailer for years and we hope that your family will enjoy it too. Again, it has been kept in such great shape and we would hope that you would do the same if you rent it.