*Kamp Nash* 2010 Northwood Nash 22H
2010 Nash 22h travel trailer by Northwood (the best 4 seasons trailer made). Dry axle weight 4240 lbs, dry hitch weight 600 lbs, net carrying capacity 2680 lbs, gross vehicle weight (gvwr) 7,500 lbs, exterior length with hitch 24' 10". Tank...
- Link Creek Campground, Sisters, Oregon
- Blue Bay Campground, Deschutes, Oregon
- Camp Sherman Campground, Camp Sherman, Oregon
- Three Creek Lake Campground, Sisters, Oregon
- The Cove Palisades State Park, Culver, Oregon
- Year - 2010
- Manufacturer - Northwood
- Make - Nash
- Model - 22H
- Class - Travel Trailer
- Sleeps - 6
- Total Number of Beds - 3
- Fresh water tank - 46.0 gal
- Length - 24.0 ft
- Height - 122.0 ft
- Gross weight - 7,500.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 2,660.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 4,840.0 lbs
- Trailer connector type - 7 pin round
- Trailer connecter adapter provided - Yes
- Trailer ball size - 2-5/16"
- Anti-sway provided - Yes
- Dual Battery - Yes
- Hitch provided - Yes
- Weight distributing hitch - Yes
- Electrical Service - ?*
- Fresh Water Tank - 46.0 gal
- Length - 24.0 ft
- Electric Generator
- Hot and Cold Water Supply
- Kitchen Sink
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- Roof Air Conditioning
- iPod Docking Station
- AM/FM Radio
- CD Player
- Electric Generator
- Fire Extinguisher
Kyle and his wife were fantastic to work with. Their trailer was everything they advertised and more . I highly recommend doing business with them, I know I will be in the future.
Kyle is great to work with. Nice trailer with most things included that you might need
Easy pickup and drop off. Kyle did a great job showing how to use everything during pickup. Would definitely rent again.
This was our first experience with RVshare and it was perfect. Kyle delivered the trailer and set it up. The communication was so easy and clear. The trailer is well stocked with attention to every detail all the way down to unplanned toiletries that you don’t want to be without ...
Thank you Janah for your wonderful review! We'd be happy to rent to you any time and hope to see you again in the future!
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- Pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- No Smoking
- All sewage and grey water must be dumped by renter upon return. A charge of $150 will be taken from the deposit if renters do not dump upon return.
- Pet Policy: $75 pet fee must be purchased at check out. Dogs only, no cats allowed. Pets not allowed on RV furniture or left unattended in the RV.
- If evidence of a pet is found, upon return, without the purchase of the pet fee, you will forfeit the entirety of your security deposit. An excessive cleaning fee may be charged if necessary.
Rates & Availability
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by the RVshare Protection Plan?
The RVshare Protection Plan is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the Insurance and Protection price in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.