2014 Keystone Hideout
2014 Keystone Hideout
- 2014 Keystone Hideout
- Travel Trailer
- Sleeps 8
- Length 27 ft.
Everything you'll need for a relaxing weekend.
Fully stocked - includes linens, dishes, cookware, toaster, and coffee maker. Rated for sleeping 10 but comfortably sleeps 8 if doubled up.
My camper is in mint condition due to upkeep and always being thoroughly cleaned after every use.
Pictures are all 2018
Can deliver within 100 miles of Bismarck for extra, this includes set up, tear down, and tanks dumped.
- Minimum Age: 25
- Pet Friendly: Yes
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Smoking Allowed: No
- Delivery: No
- Pick Up Anytime After: 3:00 PM
- Drop Off By: 9:00 AM
- Cruise Control: No
- Power Steering: No
- Fresh Water Tank: Yes
|Roof Air Conditioning||Microwave|
|Hot & Cold Water Supply||Toilet|
|DVD Player||AM/FM Radio|
|CD Player||iPod Docking Station|
|Slide Out||Fire Extinguisher|
- $140.00 / nightly
- $800.00 / weekly
- $3,000.00 / monthly
- Minimum Nights: 1
- Tax: 5.50%
- Refundable damage deposit: $500.00
- Excess mileage: $0.10/mile
- Insurance: $14.95/day (sales tax not included)
- Black and Grey tanks not dumped: $50.00
- Cleaning Fee if returned filthy: $100.00
- Generator Rental: $50.00
- 100 miles per night included with rental
- Advanced Notice: at least 3 nights notice (contact owner for more immediate reservations)
- Maximum Trip Length: 30 nights (contact owner for longer reservations)
If the camper is returned not cleaned you will be assessed a $100.00 cleaning fee.
Black tank not dumped is $50.00 fee to be taken out of your deposit upon return
Very good experience. As listed. Owner was terrific in terms of communication, knowledge, etc. He was really helpful in getting us up and running, and so nice overall. Thanks!
It was great that I found the rite place to help me find a camper and it was great to meet and be able to rent the camper and not have to sleep in a tent.
Leroy was great to work with. His communication left nothing to be desired. Immediate responses to any inquiries and impeccable customer service. I would most definitely recommend working with Leroy and the use of his great camper/trailer.