LANCE • DELUXE - BUNKS FOR KIDS • SOLAR ...
Thank you for your interest in renting our mid-size travel trailer, feel free to check our business reviews by searching RV Camping Rental to gain peace of mind that we will not bail on you and ruin your vacation at the last minute. We have...
Thank you in advance for taking the time to read about us.
My husband and I started our lives...
- Year - 2017
- Manufacturer - Lance
- Make - Lance Travel Trailers
- Model - 2185
- Class - Travel Trailer
- Sleeps - 7
- Total Number of Beds - 5
- Number of Bunk Beds - 3
- Slides - 1
- Fresh water tank - 45.0 gal
- Length - 26.0 ft
- Height - 12.0 ft
- Gross weight - 6,800.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 1,620.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 4,000.0 lbs
- Trailer connector type - 7 Pin circular
- Trailer connecter adapter provided - Yes
- Electrical service - 30 amp
- Trailer ball size - 2"
- Anti-sway provided - Yes
- Dual Battery - Yes
- Hitch provided - Yes
- Range (Stove)
- Slide Out
- Kitchen Sink
- Bathroom Sink
- Roof Air Conditioning
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- AM/FM Radio
- Fire Extinguisher
Wonderful first time RV experience!
Great trip for family of 4
Everything was great and the trailer was super clean. Will be renting from them again!
First time renting a trailer, but they walked us through the process and provided an incredible tow hitch that secured & stabilized the RV to our truck.
We had a great weekend! Patrick and Karla were very helpful and great to work with.
Francesca or John
Easy to deal with. Clean nice camper. I would rent from them again.
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 28
- Pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- 1. Cats or other animals other than dogs are not allowed. Customers that are bringing their beloved dogs must please pay the "Dog removal fee" to ensure the trailer will be allergy fee for others.
- 2. The trailer can not be transported to Mexico
- 3. Customers must have a wired brake controller, tires thread & brakes life 50% and above. Tire load index must be enough to safely withstand the vehicle's weight, cargo, passengers and loaded trailer
- 4. All those that will be towing the trailer, must submit each of their driver license, vehicle insurance ID card, and proof of address to RV Camping Rental at least 5 days prior start of reservation.
- 5. When renting from RV Camping Rental, there is a mandatory non-refundable $500.00 payment regardless or why or when a customer were to cancel their reservation.
The following activities are strictly forbidden :
1. Transport the travel trailer to Mexico
2. Climb on the roof
3. Any animal other than a dog
4. Unauthorized drivers and/or tow vehicle
IF YOU ARE BRINGING A DOG -NO CATS OR OTHER TYPE OF ANIMALS ALLOWED-:
• Dogs should never ...
Rates & Availability
$18.00/day (sales tax not included)
Standard insurance is included in your booking. You’ll have a chance to upgrade your insurance package after you’ve booked your trip.
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by RVshare Rental Insurance?
RVshare Rental Insurance coverage is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the insurance fee in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for insurance coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.