2022 Dutchmen RV Coleman Lantern LT Series 262BH
This 2022 Dutchman travel trailer is perfect for a weekend get away with the family. It's also spacious enough, with all the comforts of home, to comfortably accommodate for extended trips. At just 5900 lbs it's light enough for most full s...
We are Steve & Jessica Butcher.....owners of Open Road RV Rentals, L.L.C. Camping has become a p...
- Year - 2022
- Manufacturer - Dutchmen RV
- Make - Coleman Lantern LT Series
- Model - 262BH
- Class - Travel Trailer
- Sleeps - 8
- Total Number of Beds - 5
- Number of Bunk Beds - 1
- Slides - 1
- Fresh water tank - 52.0 gal
- Length - 30.5 ft
- Height - 11.3 ft
- Gross weight - 7,600.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 1,754.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 5,846.0 lbs
- Trailer connector type - 7-pin round
- Electrical service - 30 amp
- Anti-sway provided - Yes
- Hitch provided - Yes
- Weight distributing hitch - Yes
- Electrical Service - 30 amp
- Fresh Water Tank - 52.0 gal
- Length - 30.5 ft
- Electric Generator*
- Hot and Cold Water Supply
- Kitchen Sink
- Slide Out
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- Roof Air Conditioning
- AM/FM Radio
- Fire Extinguisher
From start to to finish we were provided 5 star service. Everything was great and Stephen was available to answer any questions that came up. We will definitely rent from Open Road again:)
Thanks for the great review Ken! We'd be happy to rent to you and your family anytime. The camper was ready to roll when I got there to pick it up and was very clean and tidy.
Great experience! Pick up and drop off went smoothly, communication was excellent. Beds were super comfy and we had a blast! Thank you!
Thanks Andrew!! You and your family were great to work with and the camper was in great shape when you brought it back.
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- Pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- Please do not leave pets unattended inside the camper.
- Please clean camper inside and outside prior to the end of rental period in order to avoid additional cleaning fee. Excessive cleaning needed after rental period will result in $150 charge.
- Please make sure your tow vehicle is rated to pull more than the dry weight of the camper (5,909 lbs).
- NO SMOKING. Smoking in the camper will result in 100% loss of security deposit.
Rates & Availability
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by the RVshare Protection Plan?
The RVshare Protection Plan is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the Insurance and Protection price in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.