"Eastern Sierra Sunrise" 2022 Coachmen Freelander
Introducing "Eastern Sierra Sunrise" our 2022 26 foot Coachman Freelander allows you to do just that with ease! It is easy to drive in comparison to larger RV's and perfect for the less experienced driver. However it still can fit bigger fa...
We were introduced to RV rentals just last year when renting an RV to take a family trip to the Gran...
- Camp Richardson Campground, South Lake Tahoe, California
- Walker River Resort, Lyon County, Nevada
- Zephyr Cove RV Park and Campground, Zephyr Cove, Nevada
- Doc & Al's Camp & Cabin, Bridgeport, California
- June Lake RV Park, June Lake, California
- Year - 2022
- Manufacturer - Coachmen RV
- Make - Freelander
- Model - 23FS Ford 350
- Class - Class C Motor Home
- Sleeps - 6
- Total Number of Beds - 3
- Slides - 1
- Fresh water tank - 43.0 gal
- Length - 26.0 ft
- Height - 12.0 ft
- Transmission - Automatic
- Cruise control - Yes
- Engine - 7.3 Triton V8
- Seatbelts - 5
- Fuel type - Gas
- Fuel capacity - 55 gal
- Fuel consumption - 10.0 mpg
- Electrical service - 30 amp
- Dual battery - Yes
- Power steering - Yes
- Gross weight - 12,500.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 10,800.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 1,700.0 lbs
- Electrical Service - 30 amp
- Fresh Water Tank - 43.0 gal
- Length - 26.0 ft
- Electric Generator
- Hot and Cold Water Supply
- Kitchen Sink
- Slide Out
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- In Dash Air Conditioning
- Roof Air Conditioning
- iPod Docking Station
- AM/FM Radio
- Electric Generator
- Rear Vision Camera
- Seat Belts
- Fire Extinguisher
Very clean and nice RV and Lennie was extremely easy to work with! Would definitely rent from him again and recommend to others.
Lennie and his wife are excellent hosts! They accommodate, they communicate and they make it easy to pick up and drop off. Lots of good tips and quick to respond if you have any questions!
Their RV was a dream. Refrigerator and freezer were great! Love the banquette! The bed abov...
Lennie and his wife were very helpful throughout the entire process. They gave us a detailed overview of the RV before we left for our trip and left us a sheet with all the things we would need to know in case we forgot something, i.e. how to dump water, start generator, connect ...
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- Pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- Absolutely no Burning Man or Night In The Country rentals.
- No smoking in this unit. If there is any evidence that there has been smoking in the unit a service fee of $500 will be claimed from your security deposit.
- If you have a pet in the unit without approval there will be a $300 fine that will be claimed from your security deposit.
- If you do not refuel the unit you will be charged a service fee of $200 plus the cost of fuel.
- If you leave the unit in a state that requires excessive cleaning including not dumping black or gray water a fee will be assessed of $300.
Rates & Availability
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by the RVshare Protection Plan?
The RVshare Protection Plan is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the Insurance and Protection price in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.