Class A 2016 Newmar Canyon Star 3921 Toyhauler
This luxury Class A Newmar Canyon Star Toy Hauler has a Ford F53 chassis, with a gas V-10 engine. It offers a smooth ride with leather couches, Corian counter tops, and wood plank flooring. If you're looking for "Glamping", this is it.
I enjoy extending the experience of glamorous, luxurious camping (glamping) to others. I grew up ten...
- First Landing State Park, Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Big Meadows Campground, Stanley, Virginia
- Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park™ Camp-Resort: Luray, VA, Luray, Virginia
- Kiptopeke State Park, Cape Charles, Virginia
- Year - 2016
- Manufacturer - Newmar
- Make - Canyon Star
- Model - 3921
- Class - Class A Motor Home
- Sleeps - 8
- Total Number of Beds - 5
- Number of Bunk Beds - 2
- Slides - 2
- Fresh water tank - 75.0 gal
- Length - 39.0 ft
- Height - 155.0 ft
- Transmission - Automatic
- Cruise control - Yes
- Engine - Triton / V10 / Ford Chassis Model F-Series Super Duty / 10 Cylinders
- Seatbelts - 5
- Fuel type - Gas
- Fuel capacity - 80 gal
- Fuel consumption - 7.0 mpg
- Electrical service - 50 amp
- Dual battery - Yes
- Power steering - Yes
- Gross weight - 26,000.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 21,455.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 4,545.0 lbs
- Electrical Service - 50 amp
- Fresh Water Tank - 75.0 gal
- Length - 39.0 ft
- Electric Generator
- Hot and Cold Water Supply
- Kitchen Sink
- Slide Out
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- In Dash Air Conditioning
- Roof Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- iPod Docking Station
- AM/FM Radio
- CD Player
- Electric Generator
- Rear Vision Camera
- Seat Belts
- Fire Extinguisher
This RV was wonderful & perfect for our trip! Saundra was wonderful, pick up & drop off was smooth & communicate with her was great! We would definitely rent with her again in the future!
Thanks Jordan. I'm glad you enjoyed your trip to New Mexico. I appreciate renters like you that take such good care of my RV. It was great to meet you all. :-) Come back anytime.
Saundra was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. She deserves 6 stars for her communication! Very understanding and made the whole experience stress free. We couldn't be more pleased with the rental experience. The RV was in great shape and immaculate. The toy hauler with ex...
Thanks Lanny. Come on back anytime. I'm glad you all enjoyed your trip. Communication is always my priority.
Great experience renting from Sandy ! She walked us thru all the steps when we picked the rig up and when we hit a few hiccups while we were setting up she had all the answers! The rig is stocked with everything you would need while camping! Great host awesome rig ! We will be s...
Thanks Amy. I appreciate the review. You're always welcome to rent again. You all were great! Thanks again (-:
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- Pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- (1) Don't leave your pets unattended please crate them. (2) Refill propane & fuel before returning. Owner will charge an additional fee of $40 to drive to filling station on top of actual cost of gas.
- (3) Pick-Up time is 11:00 am. RV to be returned by 2:00 pm on the last day of the reservation. If you need a different time, please discuss it with me prior to booking. No dark/evening returns.
- (4) Pet fee of $50 per EACH pet for your trip must be paid for at the time of booking. Maximum of two pets. (5) This RV is GPS tracked. Any tampering with the GPS system will result in a $1000 fine.
- (6) The RV must be returned with EMPTY sewer tanks or you'll be charged $70 for owner to empty. This RV is GPS tracked. Any tampering with the GPS system will result in a $500 fine.
- (8) RV cannot be “trashed” or so dirty that it is beyond what is reasonable for normal living conditions. If trashed, the cleaning fee is $50 extra each hour. (9) No smoking or drugs usage inside RV
Our property is on 6 private acres. The motorhome is parked in our large driveway with a 30-amp electrical hook-up and water hook-up if needed. I would need to empty the sewer tank after your visit and there’s a $70 additional charge for that. Wi-fi is already in the RV with four TVs. I provide everything that you need for your stay. There plenty of wildlife and our friendly dogs that you'll see around. It's a quiet location if you're looking for a place to stay. Feel free to ask questions.
Rates & Availability
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by the RVshare Protection Plan?
The RVshare Protection Plan is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the Insurance and Protection price in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.