Hybrid sleeps up to 8!! MAZ483
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ:
We opt out of RVSHARE insurance and use a preferred provider. Your insurance fee and $1000 security deposit are not included in the RVSHARE quote.
We charge our insurance and the security deposit outside of RVSHARE. ...
Matt and I found so much joy in renting out our own camper that we have now turned this into our ful...
- Year - 2021
- Manufacturer - Jayco
- Make - Jay Feather
- Model - X17Z
- Class - Travel Trailer
- Sleeps - 8
- Total Number of Beds - 4
- Slides - 2
- Fresh water tank - 22.0 gal
- Length - 18.0 ft
- Height - 10.0 ft
- Gross weight - 3,970.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 100.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 3,296.0 lbs
- Trailer connector type - 7 pin
- Trailer connecter adapter provided - Yes
- Electrical service - 30 amp
- Dual Battery - No
- Hitch provided - Yes
- Kitchen Sink
- Slide Out
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- Roof Air Conditioning
- AM/FM Radio
- Fire Extinguisher
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- Pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- There is a strict no smoking policy that must be adhered to. If evidence of smoking inside the rental is found, we reserve the right to charge up to $750 to PROPERLY clean, treat and disinfect
- If you prefer to pick up or return an RV earlier or later than scheduled on your reservation an additional fee will be applied. Please check if we can accommodate. Our pick ups are by appointment.
- Trailer must be returned COMPLETELY clean on the inside. Fees will apply for extra cleaning if needed. We dump the sewage tanks and refill the propane.
- Please take your own photos/videos at departure of the condition of the RV. Please document any pre-existing damages for your own records.
Rates & Availability
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by RVshare Rental Insurance?
RVshare Rental Insurance coverage is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the insurance fee in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for insurance coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.