2017 Kasual Kamper
We are located in Kachina Village just outside of Flagstaff, AZ with many sightseeing and camping opportunities.
The Grand Canyon is about a 90-minute drive, Slide Rock 35, Oak Creek Canyon and Sedona are an additional 10 to 15, and one ...
- Year - 2017
- Manufacturer - Forest River RV
- Make - viking
- Model - FQ21
- Class - Travel Trailer
- Sleeps - 6
- Total Number of Beds - 3
- Fresh water tank - 40.0 gal
- Length - 25.0 ft
- Gross weight - 7,044.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 2,900.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 4,074.0 lbs
- Trailer connector type - 7 pin
- Trailer connecter adapter provided - Yes
- Electrical service - 30 amp
- Trailer ball size - 2-5/16"
- Anti-sway provided - Yes
- Dual Battery - Yes
- Hitch provided - Yes
- Electrical Service - 30 amp
- Fresh Water Tank - 40.0 gal
- Length - 25.0 ft
- Electric Generator*
- Hot and Cold Water Supply
- Kitchen Sink
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- Roof Air Conditioning
- AM/FM Radio
- Fire Extinguisher
Our experience was exceptional! What a great way to travel with family. This was a last minute travel plan and it created memories for a lifetime. I have experience towing RV trailer before. Although Travis was very informative and experienced in hooking up trailer. Interior of...
this was a very nice experience . Vicki and Travis are really good and frienly people, very organized and cleaned.
The RV was in great shape with multiple unexpected amenities. Vicki and her family were a dream to work with before and after. This was our first "trailer-camping" experience and it was thoroughly enjoyable thanks to them!
It was a nice trip.
The RV was perfect for our family. Vicki and Travis were so nice, excellent communicators and made the experience of renting a trailer so easy!
Camper was in great shape and everything worked. Working with Vicki and Travis was a pleasure.
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- Pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- NO smoking of any kind, any signs of smoking inside the trailer with result in the loss of your entire deposit.
- We do not charge a cleaning. If the trailer is not returned in similar condition as it was received we charge a minimum of $150, may be higher if needed.
- Proof of liability insurance required. We have a commercial policy so we do not use Rvshare insurance, our policy covers collision & comp, you will need to purchase liability through our company, MBA.
- We charge a $75 fee to dump tanks when we deliver and pick up IF you are dry camping. If you have full hookups this fee does not apply.
Rates & Availability
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by the RVshare Protection Plan?
The RVshare Protection Plan is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the Insurance and Protection price in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.