NEW! Tiffin Motorhomes Wafarer MPa414
Brand New! Feb 2021 Low Low Miles!
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ:
We opt out of RVSHARE insurance and use a preferred provider. Your insurance fee and $1500 Refundable security deposit are not included in the RVSHARE quote.
We charge our insura...
We have a great team of customer service that monitor and reply to these emails .We work at a full ...
- Year - 2020
- Manufacturer - Tiffin Motorhomes
- Make - Wafarer
- Model - 23TM
- Class - Class C Motor Home
- Sleeps - 6
- Fresh water tank - 40.0 gal
- Length - 25.0 ft
- Transmission - Automatic
- Fuel type - Gas
- Electrical service - 30 amp
- Gross weight - 14,500.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 9,840.0 lbs
- Kitchen Sink
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- In Dash Air Conditioning
- Roof Air Conditioning
- AM/FM Radio
- Electric Generator
- Rear Vision Camera
- Seat Belts
- Fire Extinguisher
Renting an RV for our trip to the Mid West was the perfect scenario. Due to Covid, we did not have to worry about where we would sleep or eat and even use the restroom. It was convenient and allowed us to just drive to any interesting destination along the way and stay as long ...
RV was clean and easy to drive. Owner was excellent and very responsive.
This was our first experience in a motorhome and the rental experience was great. Ryan was patient and did a wonderful job explaining the systems on the RV. We enjoyed driving and living in the motorhome. It was all that we expected. The five days of our rental went by toooo ...
Rules & Policies
- Pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- First and foremost, don't do anything illegal or that might get you or someone else hurt. This includes climbing on the roof. You must be 25 or older to drive.
- There is a strict no smoking policy that must be adhered to. If evidence of smoking inside the rental is found, we reserve the right to charge up to $750 to PROPERLY clean, treat and disinfect.
- If you prefer to pick up or return an RV earlier or later than scheduled on your reservation an additional fee will be applied. Please check if we can accommodate.
- You must dump/empty the septic before returning. We do a septic tank flush on return.
- E. A 30 minute disinfectant cleaning is included in your prep fee. You should bring the unit back cleaned from your trip or additional fees apply
Prep, Clean & Starter Package Fee:
This fee includes vehicle prep, operational walk through when needed, disinfectant cleaning of interior up to 30 minutes, propane refill and a starter pack of RV toilet paper & septic chemicals. The unit must return in the condition it w...
Rates & Availability
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by RVshare Rental Insurance?
RVshare Rental Insurance coverage is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the insurance fee in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for insurance coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.