Family Fun in the Sun, or Shade bunkhouse RV
Everything you want in your home away from home! The Thor Windsport 34j has everything. From front to back. Dual captains chairs with table, hydraulic leveling, electric mirrors, overhead bunk house, sofa that converts to bed with tv, dine...
I’ve been a Paramedic for the past 44 years. Moved to Paradise 4 years ago. Twice a year I take a we...
- Year - 2016
- Manufacturer - Thor Motor Coach
- Make - Windsport
- Model - 34J
- Class - Class A Motor Home
- Sleeps - 10
- Total Number of Beds - 4
- Number of Bunk Beds - 2
- Slides - 1
- Fresh water tank - 50.0 gal
- Length - 35.0 ft
- Height - 13.0 ft
- Transmission - Automatic
- Cruise control - Yes
- Engine - Triton V10
- Seatbelts - 7
- Fuel type - Gas
- Fuel capacity - 80 gal
- Fuel consumption - 7.0 mpg
- Electrical service - 50 amp
- Dual battery - Yes
- Power steering - Yes
- Gross weight - 22,000.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 20,000.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 2,000.0 lbs
- Electrical Service - 50 amp
- Fresh Water Tank - 50.0 gal
- Length - 35.0 ft
- Electric Generator
- Hot and Cold Water Supply
- Kitchen Sink
- Slide Out
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- In Dash Air Conditioning
- Roof Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- AM/FM Radio
- CD Player
- Electric Generator
- Rear Vision Camera
- Seat Belts
- Fire Extinguisher
All Prefect with Robert. Definitely I'll be using his RV again. Great inside, all clean, lot of indoor accessories.
Had an incredible weekend of riding thanks to Robert and his motorhome. It was the perfect home base for us while we were off tearing up the tracks. Ac was ice cold, plenty of storage for all of our things and came with plenty of extras that we were not expecting. Overall a great...
Thanks Christopher. I enjoyed it when you asked for a mat for the front door and without moving I pulled an entire rug out of the cabinet next to me! :-). So glad it worked out well for you all.
Robert was extremely attentive to detail and explaining his motor home to us. Previous renters really trashed his motor home but Robert did everything to make us feel comfortable. My granddaughter loved the queen size bunk over the driver’s area and having Tv’s in the kitchen,...
Do not rent this RV, Robert tries to do his own mechanic work in which it had engine oil leak due to him not installing the oil filter correctly, a generator oil leak due to him not tightening the generator oil filter correctly. It has a check engine light for an engine misfire...
This renter felt it was appropriate to take my engine apart, generator apart, remove the windshield wiper, etc. He then used a forklift to force my slide back in, damaged the drop down bed, left spoiled food all over the RV, and then blames me. We do our best to make sure all tri...
This was a great experience. Robert is excellent at communicating before, during, and after the rental. He gave a detailed walkthrough of the RV with checklists and everything you need to know to properly use all of this RV's features. We have done some RV travel and checklists a...
Thanks for the review. I agree with you on the mattress. Both the king and queen are very thin. Queen I can’t do much with because of the space allotted (drop down bed), but I will probably replace the king in the master bedroom as long as it doesn’t interfere with the slide oper...
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- Pets allowed
- Smoking allowed
- All items/equipment on the RV are a convienence only. Everything is guaranteed to be in working order at time of rental. It's continued operation is not guaranteed and no refunds will be offered.
- No repairs/modifications are to be made without the express permission of the owner. Even when authorized by owner, repairs are at the renters risk/cost unless completed by people sent by owner.
- Renter is responsible for any trip interuption insurance. no guarantee is made by owner that trips will not be interrupted by mechanical failure and any costs are renters responsibility.
- Renters will follow operations manual and oral instructions given during the walk through whenever operating any devices/equipment on the RV.
- Engine oil will be checked by renter during all stops for gasoline. Six quarts of oil will be supplied by owner and instructions given for checking/adding oil to the engine.
In all cases the RV should be returned in the same condition that you received it. Dishes washed, trash emptied, refrigerator cleaned out, etc. Please remember this is our personal RV and we rent it out to allow you to enjoy it as we do. As with any complicated piece of machinery...
Rates & Availability
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by the RVshare Protection Plan?
The RVshare Protection Plan is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the Insurance and Protection price in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.