2018 Forest River Salem
2018 Forest River Salem Cruise Lite 263BHXL
Hitch Weight:682 lb.UVW 5854 lb.CCC 1828 lb.Exterior Length: 31' 5"Exterior Height: 10' 4"Exterior Width: 96"Fresh Water: 38 gal.Gray Water: 60 gal.Black Water: 30 gal.Awning Size: 16’
Sleeps 6 c...
- Year - 2018
- Manufacturer - Forest River RV
- Make - Salem Cruise Lite
- Model - 263BHXL
- Class - Travel Trailer
- Sleeps - 7
- Total Number of Beds - 1
- Number of Bunk Beds - 2
- Slides - 1
- Length - 31.0 ft
- Height - 10.0 ft
- Gross weight - 7,635.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 1,742.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 5,700.0 lbs
- Trailer connector type - 5 pin
- Trailer connecter adapter provided - Yes
- Electrical service - 30 amp
- Trailer ball size - 2"
- Anti-sway provided - Yes
- Dual Battery - No
- Hitch provided - Yes
- Kitchen Sink
- Slide Out
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- Roof Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- iPod Docking Station
- AM/FM Radio
- CD Player
- Rear Vision Camera
- Fire Extinguisher
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- No pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- No Smoking or drug use is allow in vehicle, your entire security deposit will be held until remediation can be obtained. whatever the remediation specialist charges PLUS a service fee of $100 will
- You are responsible for any ticket, tolls, tows, and impounds. Even if the notice arrives after late fees and admin fees have compounded.
- Tire damage is the responsibility of the renter, if the renter believes it is due to neglience, the tire must be brought back for professional evaluation. Reimbursement is based on that result.
- If there is a mechanical failure or problem requiring roadside assistance, renter should call roadside assistance number provided by insurer and alert owner immediately. RENTER SHALL NOT REPAIR.
- It is renter’s responsibility to understand and follow instructions. Failure to use proper handling of any of the systems, features or appliances in RV may result in damage and renter will be liable
1. No Smoking or drug use is allow in vehicle, your entire security deposit will be held until remediation can be obtained. whatever the remediation specialist charges PLUS a service fee of $100 will be assessed out of the security deposit and any remaining balance will be refund...
Rates & Availability
$18.00/day (sales tax not included)
Standard insurance is included in your booking. You’ll have a chance to upgrade your insurance package after you’ve booked your trip.
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by RVshare Rental Insurance?
RVshare Rental Insurance coverage is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the insurance fee in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for insurance coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.