(0) $1,500 refundable damage deposit applies to any RV rentals during Spring Break season, KY Derby weekend, and dates of all music festivals (Bonnaroo, Electric Forest, etc.)
(1) $500 (or $1,500 if applicable) refundable damage deposit: renter is responsible for 100% of $1,500 deductible (per incident) on required comprehensive and collision insurance coverage if RV is returned with damage
(2) $269 professional cleaning fee: additional cleaning fee applies and gets deducted from $500 (or $1,500 if applicable) damage deposit if professional cleaning is deemed necessary by owner due to odors, stains, etc. PLEASE NOTE THAT SMOKING INSIDE RV IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED!!!
(3) $169 refueling fee: a pro-rated fee is deducted from $500 (or $1,500 if applicable) damage deposit based on the level of the gas tank upon return of RV (e.g., if tank is 25% full upon return, then 75% of $169 refueling fee (= $126.75) is deducted from $500 (or $1,500 if applicable) damage deposit.
(4) unlimited mileage: no need to count miles and worry about additional fees; enjoy your travel destinations!
(5) unlimited generator usage: no need to count hours and worry about additional fees; enjoy your journey!