His name is Baby.
His name is Baby.
- 2018 Forest River Cherokee Grey Wolf
- Travel Trailer
- Sleeps 8
- Length 29 ft.
Baby comes fully and beautifully loaded. All linens, towels, kitchen cooking utensils, silverware (never plastic), plates (well, maybe some plastic), all bedding, coffee pot (and coffee), blow drier, blender. 2 5/16 receiver hitch provided. Any vehicle towing baby must be equipped with a brake controller.
- Minimum Age: 25
- Pet Friendly: Yes
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Smoking Allowed: No
- Delivery: No
- Pick Up Anytime After: 3:00 PM
- Drop Off By: 12:00 PM
- Cruise Control: No
- Power Steering: No
|Bathroom Sink||CD Player|
|Roof Air Conditioning||TV|
|DVD Player||Kitchen Sink|
|Hot & Cold Water Supply|
- $140.00 / nightly
- $775.00 / weekly
- Minimum Nights: 2
- Tax: 9.50%
- Refundable damage deposit: $600.00
- Insurance: $17.95/day (sales tax not included)
- Set up 1-25 miles from Sulphur, OK: $25.00
- Tow and set up 26-50 miles from Sulphur, OK: $50.00
- Tow and set up 51-75 miles from Sulphur, OK: $75.00
- Breakdown and tow back to Sulphur, OK: $25.00
- Breakdown and tow 26-50 miles back to Sulphur, OK: $50.00
- Breakdown and tow 51-75 miles to Sulphur, OK: $75.00
There is a $300 pet deposit. $100 is non refundable. If there is no pet damage $200 will be refunded.
Very clean, friendly, and responsive. Owner was flexible with pick up time. Decorated nicely, fully stocked with towels, dishes, utensils, and even a floral centerpiece on the table. owner takes extra pride in making sure we were happy with the rental.
Excellent experience! The RV was very nice and very clean. It had everything we needed and more. The owner was very flexible and responsive to our needs and wishes. The setup and pickup was done smoothly and timely (and for a very small fee). We will be back. Thank you Cheryl!