25.0 Jay Flight SLX 8 212QB Travel Trailer RV Rent...
Welcome to your home away from home! This spectacularly maintained unit has never been smoked in, and is perfect for any small family! It is equipped with a hybrid memory foam queen sized bed, a fold down table bed, as well as a double futo...
When we began our family, we knew that one of our long term goals was to raise our children in the o...
- Year - 2021
- Manufacturer - Jayco
- Make - Jay Flight SLX 8
- Model - 212QB
- Class - Travel Trailer
- Sleeps - 6
- Total Number of Beds - 3
- Fresh water tank - 42.0 gal
- Length - 25.0 ft
- Height - 125.0 ft
- Gross weight - 5,500.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 1,260.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 4,240.0 lbs
- Trailer connector type - 7-pin round
- Trailer connecter adapter provided - No
- Electrical service - 30 amp
- Trailer ball size - 2-5/16"
- Anti-sway provided - Yes
- Dual Battery - No
- Hitch provided - Yes
- Electrical Service - 30 amp
- Fresh Water Tank - 42.0 gal
- Length - 25.0 ft
- Electric Generator*
- Hot and Cold Water Supply
- Kitchen Sink
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- Roof Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- AM/FM Radio
- CD Player
- Rear Vision Camera
- Fire Extinguisher
I rented from Lisa in order to attend the 2023 CPE National Canine Agility event in Perry. What a fantastic experience! Lisa was super-friendly and helpful, answering any and all questions I had immediately, no matter what time of day it was. I cannot tell you how much I apprecia...
We enjoyed the comfort of the RV. They had everything we needed to make our trip a great one. Will be using again in the future.
Good people, very knowledgeable. Communication was excellent! Camper is really nice and clean! Will rent again in the future!
Very easy to work with - camper has all the amenities
We enjoyed staying in this camper. Lisa made this renting experience a breeze. Looking forward to our next stay in February.
Lisa was great to work with. She communicated immediately and the camper was new and clean. Great experience!
Rules & Policies
- Pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- All renters in the party are required to agree to, accept, and abide by the terms of the Owner Rental Agreement.
- Any amenities included with the rental are intended for use during the stated rental period only and are not to be removed from the unit.
- Awning must be rolled in under the following conditions: heavy rainfall, winds over 15mph, while unattended, and overnight to prevent damage.
- Provided toilet paper is the only approved product to be flushed. A dumping fee will be charged if the camper is returned with any waste in either tank. Any damage to tanks will be charged accordingly
- A cleaning fee will be charged based on the condition upon return. The camper will be sanitized after each use, any cleaning required beyond basic sanitation will be charged. Smoking is prohibited.
Rates & Availability
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by the RVshare Protection Plan?
The RVshare Protection Plan is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the Insurance and Protection price in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.