The Minnie Winnie Guarantees Family Fun
Hi, we are the Ranks from Gilbert, AZ. It's been our dream for years to own an RV, and now we do! We have 2 boys (14 & 11) and a dog daughter, Daisy, a 6 year old goldendoodle. We are busy with sporting events and love to go camping,...
Hi, we are the Ranks from Gilbert, AZ. It's been our dream for years to own an RV, and now we do! ...
- Year - 2019
- Manufacturer - Winnebago
- Make - Minnie Winnie
- Model - 31G
- Class - Class C Motor Home
- Sleeps - 8
- Total Number of Beds - 6
- Number of Bunk Beds - 3
- Slides - 1
- Fresh water tank - 44.0 gal
- Length - 32.0 ft
- Height - 133.0 ft
- Transmission - Automatic
- Cruise control - Yes
- Engine - Triton V10 6.8 liter
- Seatbelts - 8
- Fuel type - Gas
- Fuel capacity - 55 gal
- Fuel consumption - 9.0 mpg
- Electrical service - 30 amp
- Dual battery - Yes
- Power steering - Yes
- Gross weight - 14,500.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 14,000.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 500.0 lbs
- Electrical Service - 30 amp
- Fresh Water Tank - 44.0 gal
- Length - 32.0 ft
- Electric Generator
- Hot and Cold Water Supply
- Kitchen Sink
- Slide Out
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- In Dash Air Conditioning
- Roof Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- iPod Docking Station
- AM/FM Radio
- CD Player
- Electric Generator
- Rear Vision Camera
- Seat Belts
- Fire Extinguisher
Let's just say Hilary was unpleasant to say the least. The motorhome is a business and business only to her. The motorhome was clean, and most everything worked perfectly. The huge problem was she failed to mention in the listing or in our conversations during the two weeks befor...
Let's just say that I am unsurprised by this review given the rocky start with this renter. Barrett started complaining about the rental pretty much as soon as he booked. It started with him being upset that the RV could not power his CPAP machine without the generator running ...
Start to finish, this was a breeze checking out the camper, going over the systems and features, and overall working with Hilary. She and her husband were great with communication, were flexible with us, and even went above and beyond in several extenuating circumstances. Would...
We had a great time in the Minnie Winnie. She was exactly as listed and fit our family perfectly. Hilary and her husband are very nice and attentive. Hilary answered any questions I had and was quick to respond. We would definitely rent it again.
Very easy to pick up and drop off great communication. Clean, very comfortable bed in the back. Spacious bathroom, nice kitchen, and the fridge was cold! Easy to drive and operate. Highly recommend.
Hilary was great to work with. We had excellent communication and they answered all our questions. The RV worked great for our trip.
This RV was clean, and ready to go. Tanks were empty, fresh water was full, generator worked well, fridge and freezer were clean and worked well. They walked us through how to use everything and answered all our questions. There was a binder with information and they even have a...
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- Pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- No towing, No climbing on roof, NO rentals for festivals, sand dunes, Burning Man or out of the country
- Pets must be approved prior to renting and on a per trip basis. There is an additional $75 cleaning fee per pet that will be applied for all furry friends. If there is pet hair & odors-$300 fee.
- NO SMOKING INSIDE! This includes marijuana, ashtrays and vaping. If our furniture and linens smell of smoke, you will be charged the full security deposit.
- $100 cleaning fee required . *Upon return, we ask that the RV has a full tank of gas and propane refilled. No time to fill up? Let us fill it for $8/gallon for gas and $50 fee for the propane tank.
- *The black & grey tanks must also be emptied and the fresh water filled. No time or want us to do the dirty work? $50 charge for dumping.
Rates & Availability
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by the RVshare Protection Plan?
The RVshare Protection Plan is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the Insurance and Protection price in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.