2021 Platinum Wildwood FSX Bunkhouse
Our Trailer is a 2021 Wildwood Platinum FSX 178Bhskx bunkroom trailer with a fresh clean modern design that most full size SUVs can tow!
The Wildwood features a full size bathroom and kitchen complete with the necessities, while on the roa...
We have a growing family and love the outdoors. We are excited to finally have our first trailer and...
- Year - 2021
- Manufacturer - Forest River RV
- Make - Wildwood FSX
- Model - 178BHSKX
- Class - Travel Trailer
- Sleeps - 8
- Number of Bunk Beds - 2
- Slides - 1
- Length - 22.0 ft
- Height - 10.0 ft
- Gross weight - 5,000.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 1,081.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 3,899.0 lbs
- Trailer connector type - 7-pin
- Trailer connecter adapter provided - Yes
- Electrical service - 30 amp
- Anti-sway provided - Yes
- Dual Battery - No
- Hitch provided - Yes
- Kitchen Sink
- Slide Out
- Range (Stove)
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- Roof Air Conditioning
- Fire Extinguisher
Adam answered all our questions and took time to explain everything before we left. Very friendly and excellent communication. RV table was great for our family of 6ppl. Not many options this size can sleep & seat 6ppl.
The RV had everything! All new! Adam was available for any questions and a very nice guy.
Great rental. It was perfect for a short weekend with the family.
Adam was amazing with showing me how to setup and explain everything in good detail! Definitely would recommend this camper for any camping or going to the races likes i did at Texas motor speedway!
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- No pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- Smoking Policy: No smoking is allowed in the rental at any time. If a smoke smell is detected, there will be a smoke removal cleaning fee of $1500!
- Pet Policy: No pets are allowed in the rental at any time.
- Cleaning: We do NOT charge an up front cleaning fee. We do provide cleaning supplies and do expect that you to reasonably clean up after yourself and return in “broom clean” condition.
- Tank dump fee: Black and or Gray water tanks that are not dumped before drop off, a $100 dump fee will be held from deposit.
- Awnings: We allow the usage of the exterior awnings, but advise using caution! This is for your own protection as well because they are NOT COVERED by insurance and they are very expensive to repair.
Rates & Availability
$18.00/day (sales tax not included)
Standard insurance is included in your booking. You’ll have a chance to upgrade your insurance package after you’ve booked your trip.
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by RVshare Rental Insurance?
RVshare Rental Insurance coverage is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the insurance fee in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for insurance coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.