2021 Dutchmen RV Coleman Light 2755BH
This is a Brand new 2021 Coleman light camper. Can sleep 8-10 people. The trailer had a huge slide which offer a plenty of room on those rainy days stuck inside. The camper comes with a queen bed up front. The front room also has its own do...
My wife Raquel and I enjoy all the outdoors has to offer. We have a 1.5 year old son and two dogs. W...
- Year - 2021
- Manufacturer - Dutchmen RV
- Make - Coleman Light
- Model - 2755BH
- Class - Travel Trailer
- Sleeps - 10
- Total Number of Beds - 5
- Number of Bunk Beds - 1
- Slides - 1
- Fresh water tank - 60.0 gal
- Length - 33.0 ft
- Height - 11.0 ft
- Gross weight - 9,600.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 3,000.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 6,500.0 lbs
- Electrical service - 50 amp
- Trailer ball size - 2-5/16"
- Dual Battery - No
- Hitch provided - Yes
- Range (Stove)
- Slide Out
- Kitchen Sink
- Bathroom Sink
- Roof Air Conditioning
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- iPod Docking Station
- AM/FM Radio
- Fire Extinguisher
Rules & Policies
- Pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- Water, and propane are not provided with the camper its your responsibility to ensure you have those before your trip. Unless other accommodations are made with the owner.
- The camper comes with two grey tanks and a black tank, those are to be emptied before return of the camper or a $50 fee charged.
- Cleaning supplies will be provided I ask that you return the camper in the same manner that you receive it or you will be charged a $100 cleaning fee.
- No smoking in the Travel trailer. Your refund will be revoked if you smoke in the camper.
Rates & Availability
$23.00/day (sales tax not included)
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by RVshare Rental Insurance?
RVshare Rental Insurance coverage is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the insurance fee in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for insurance coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.