2015 Wildwood X-Lite 272QBXL-WE DELIVER!!
Jen and Andy’s Home Away from Home
Pride of ownership shows in this camper!
Have it delivered to the location of your choice or stay in the camper on our property complete with fire pit and picnic table and enjoy the beautiful Amston La...
We are Andy & Jen, married 23 years and we love to travel in the RV or on our Harley. Adventure ...
- Year - 2015
- Manufacturer - Forest River RV
- Make - Wildwood X-Lite
- Model - 272QBXL
- Class - Travel Trailer
- Sleeps - 10
- Total Number of Beds - 6
- Number of Bunk Beds - 3
- Slides - 1
- Fresh water tank - 50.0 gal
- Length - 32.0 ft
- Height - 11.0 ft
- Gross weight - 7,800.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 780.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 6,078.0 lbs
- Trailer connector type - 7 pin round rv
- Trailer connecter adapter provided - No
- Electrical service - 30 amp
- Trailer ball size - 2-5/16"
- Anti-sway provided - No
- Dual Battery - No
- Hitch provided - No
- Electrical Service - 30 amp
- Fresh Water Tank - 50.0 gal
- Length - 32.0 ft
- Electric Generator*
- Hot and Cold Water Supply
- Kitchen Sink
- Slide Out
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- Roof Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- AM/FM Radio
- CD Player
- Fire Extinguisher
Our first time renting with Jen and Andy was an A+ experience!! Would do it again for sure!!
This was my first time renting a camper. This experience went great. Would recommend this rental to everyone. Jen and Andrew were great to work with.
Andy dropped our trailer off promptly and during the times we discussed, set it up and gave us a thorough how to (my fiance was extremely impressed as he was an rv technician himself for many years). Andy picked the trailer up promptly on our departure date. Trailer was quite cl...
Thanks Jen and Andy! It was fun! Thank you for easy delivery and removal!
Unfortunately you had the camper while it was a heat wave and the toilet does tend to smell sometimes during extreme heat. The tank is always thoroughly flushed and the tank has deodorizer packets put in before each rental.
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- Pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- Camper will be cleaned to same condition as it was delivered prior to pickup to avoid exceeding cleaning fee of 150.00
- If you are late returning the unit or are not fully moved out of the unit at posted pickup time there will be a penalty fee of $65 per hour.
- We allow a maximum of TWO dogs. At no point should the dogs be left unattended in the camper unless they are kenneled.
- NO SMOKING INSIDE OF THE UNIT. If there is any evidence that there has been smoking a service fee of $500 will be claimed from your security deposit plus any additional fees needed to clean the unit
Located in woodsy backyard and in Amston Lake District. Includes access to multiple beaches around the lake.
Rates & Availability
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by the RVshare Protection Plan?
The RVshare Protection Plan is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the Insurance and Protection price in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.