“DREAMCATCHER" Coachmen Freelander 21RS
Hit the Road and explore the Southwest in COMFORT. The Coachmen Freelander is a class C Motorcoach and is the most sought-after RV for first-time renters, or those looking for an effortless ECONOMICAL vehicle. Its COMPACT size makes it easy...
We're a husband and wife team! My husband's a Certified RV Technician and together we rent and servi...
- Zion National Park, Utah
- Bryce Canyon National Park, Utah
- Grand Canyon Park Headquarters, Grand Canyon Village, Arizona
- Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Mammoth Lakes Welcome Center, Mammoth Lakes, California
- Year - 2019
- Manufacturer - Coachmen RV
- Make - Freelander
- Model - 21RS Chevy 4500
- Class - Class C Motor Home
- Sleeps - 5
- Total Number of Beds - 3
- Number of Bunk Beds - 1
- Slides - 1
- Fresh water tank - 50.0 gal
- Length - 24.6 ft
- Height - 12.5 ft
- Transmission - Automatic
- Cruise control - Yes
- Engine - 6.0L V8
- Seatbelts - 5
- Fuel type - Gas
- Fuel capacity - 57 gal
- Fuel consumption - 10.0 mpg
- Electrical service - 30 amp
- Dual battery - No
- Power steering - Yes
- Gross weight - 14,200.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 10,168.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 4,032.0 lbs
- Electrical Service - 30 amp
- Fresh Water Tank - 50.0 gal
- Length - 24.6 ft
- Electric Generator
- Hot and Cold Water Supply
- Kitchen Sink
- Slide Out
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- In Dash Air Conditioning
- Roof Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- AM/FM Radio
- Electric Generator
- Rear Vision Camera
- Seat Belts
- Fire Extinguisher
Really enjoyed this RV. Our first trip so nothing to compare it to but very happy with the RV. Dale spent a lot of time explaining everything in detail before we took off. The RV handled well and was easy to drive. Had a few minor issues that didn't impact the trip and reported t...
Dale was very knowledgeable of all aspects of the RV and our destinations. It made our 25th anniversary very memorable. We went from Vegas, to Grand Canyon, to Zion National Park back to Vegas. We put about a 1000 miles on the RV. The RV was perfect and had everything we needed...
Highly recommended! 🙌 Great experience.
Dale and Daisy were friendly, professional, communicative the whole time, from start to finish. Really wonderful to work with.
The DREAMCATCHER is a land yacht of epic proportions, such an awesome machine, fun to drive, comfortable to ...
Dale was great! Fun trip with a great rv that wasn't so big that it was difficult to maneuver. Got around town with ease.
Great experience with renting the rv from Dale and Daisy. The rv is complete with all the utensils you need in a trip. We also rented a 2 stove burner so all our cooking was outside, perfect!
Dale was kind enough to pick the rv up at our final destination, so no troubles with s...
This was our first RV experience, so we were a little nervous about what to expect! Luckily, Dale and Daisy were very thorough in explaining everything! They were so easy to work with and were available if we had any questions before and during our trip! They have the RV well equ...
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- No pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- Any ODORS, left in the motorhome that require professional cleaning will result in an additional cleaning fee. GPS tracking onboard. Tampering with tdevice will result in forfeiture of deposit and
- Festivals of any kind must have prior approval. With the exception of BURNING MAN not permitted. Festival rates, increased deposit, and additional cleaning fees will apply.
- Roof access is STRICTLY prohibited. You will be liable for any damages. Death Valley is PROHIBITED during July and August due to extreme temperatures
- Any ODORS, excess dirt, sand, debris, etc.(left in the motor home with the exception of normal wear and tear) that require extra cleaning will result in an additional cleaning fee.
- NO off-roading. Towing or hitch use is NOT allowed. Sand Dunes or Dry Lake Beds are not Permitted. Travel to Mexico or Canada is NOT permitted.
During the months of August and September, an increased security deposit is required.
Rates & Availability
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by the RVshare Protection Plan?
The RVshare Protection Plan is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the Insurance and Protection price in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.