2018 Winnebago Minnie Drop 1790
2018 Winnebago Minnie Drop 1790
- 2018 Winnebago Minnie Drop 1790
- Travel Trailer
- Sleeps 4
- Length 18 ft.
Our RV is a practically new 2018 Winnebago Minnie ‘Drop’. It’s a single axle travel trailer and easily towable with a small SUV, such as a Jeep Wrangler, although a larger SUV or Truck is always better. It has a high wheelbase/ axle, ideal for taking the road less traveled!
From Hollywood Florida, our RV is prepped and ready to go! The Keys, Naples & Ft. Myers, your choice of hundreds lake in Central Florida; the Everglades and of course the Atlantic side can all be reached in a day's drive or less!
Don’t want to or can't tow? No problem! We can position your RV upon request, with complete setup and breakdown.
This Winnebago is fully loaded and has ICE COLD AC, Awesome indoor/outdoor speakers, Flat Screen TV, Cable TV ready and Digital AM/FM/DVD Reciever Player that's also Blue Tooth! USB chargers throughout and a plush queen-sized mattress. All the creature comforts needed for a fun time outdoors. If its the "cool" season in Florida, this trailer is made for boondocking/ dry camping/ independent parking, you can do about 3-4 days on the batteries and water with no worries!
Please check out our options and upgrades. Gas grill, outdoor chairs, plush bed linens and more!
Note, the RV has a dry weight of approximately 3000lbs and is towable by a medium-sized SUV. You'll need the round 8 pin trailer connector as the RV has brakes. We recommend at least a 4,500-pound tow capacity for your and your vehicle’s safety and enjoyment. Please message me with any questions.
- Minimum Age: 25
- Pet Friendly: No
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Smoking Allowed: No
- Delivery: Yes
- Pick Up Anytime After: 3:00 PM
- Drop Off By: 12:00 PM
- Cruise Control: No
- Power Steering: No
- Engine: N/A
- Fuel Consumption: 0 miles per gallon
- Fresh Water Tank: Yes
|Toilet||Hot & Cold Water Supply|
|Roof Air Conditioning||DVD Player|
|AM/FM Radio||CD Player|
|iPod Docking Station||Slide Out|
|Fire Extinguisher||Range (Stove)|
- $99.00 / nightly
- $599.00 / weekly
- $2,099.00 / monthly
- Minimum Nights: 2
- Tax: 7.00%
- Refundable damage deposit: $500.00
- Excess mileage: $0.35/mile
- Propane Refill: $30.00
- Cleaning fee: $30.00
- Insurance: $17.95/day (sales tax not included)
- Outdoor Patio Package (2 chairs, 1 Small and 1 Large Outdoor table and 8'x11' Outdoor Mat): $30.00
- Toll violation processing fee, not including the ticket:: $100.00
- Remove Cigarette Smell: $500.00
- Complete Setup - Pickup/Take Down: $150.00
- Linens sheets and towels: $20.00
- Delivery & Pickup within 25 miles: not including setup/ take-down fee.: $50.00
- Delivery & Pickup: 25-50 miles, not including setup/ take-down fee.: $90.00
- Delivery & Pickup: 50-100 miles, not including setup/ take-down fee.: $180.00
- Delivery & pickup: 100-150 miles, not including setup/ take-down fee.: $220.00
- Delivery & pickup: 150-200 miles, not including setup/ take-down fee.: $340.00
- Sewage dump: $30.00
- Additional Propane Bottle: $40.00
- Delivery & pickup: 200-300 miles, not including setup/ take-down fee.: $500.00
- Outdoor tabletop Gas Grill (Nexgrill): $15.00/night
- 150 miles per night included with rental
- Advanced Notice: at least 1 night notice (contact owner for more immediate reservations)
- Maximum Trip Length: 30 nights (contact owner for longer reservations)
Most South Florida campsites are equipped with a stationary charcoal grill. Let us know if you desire a gas grill for you trip.