2004 Coleman Utah
2004 Coleman Utah
- 2004 Coleman Utah Pop Up Camper
- Folding Trailer
- Sleeps 7
- Length 16 ft.
Wonderful camper with 2 king beds on each of the camper. The couch lays down for a bed as does the kitchen table. Great slide for the table and benches that gives you extra space for moving around in the camper. The A/C will freeze you and the heater does a great job to keep you toasty on the cool nights. Stove top propane for your pot of coffee or cooking. The sink has both hot and cold water for washing. Outdoor hot and cold water shower. The generator will run the entire unit including the A/C if you go primitive camping with electric hook ups. Port a potty is included with its own private tent to set up right outside your campsite. My family and I love this camper and all of our friends are shocked when they see how much room you have inside. Enjoy your next camping trip in our home away from home.
- Minimum Age: 25
- Pet Friendly: Yes
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Smoking Allowed: No
- Pick Up Anytime After: 3:00 PM
- Drop Off By: 12:00 PM
- Cruise Control: No
- Power Steering: No
- Fresh Water Tank: Yes
|Roof Air Conditioning||Refrigerator|
|Kitchen Sink||Electric Generator|
|Slide Out||Range (Stove)|
|Hot & Cold Water Supply||Toilet|
- $59.00 / nightly
- $370.00 / weekly
- $1,375.00 / monthly
- Minimum Nights: 2
- Tax: 5.30%
- Refundable damage deposit: $500.00
- Excess mileage: $0.35/mile
- Insurance: $9.95/day (sales tax not included)
- Pet Fee: $10.00/night
- Full Propane Tank: $40.00
- Cleaning Fee: $50.00
- Linens Fee: $10.00
- 100 miles per night included with rental
- 5 hours per night generator usage included with rental for free.
- Advanced Notice: at least 2 nights notice (contact owner for more immediate reservations)
- Maximum Trip Length: 30 nights (contact owner for longer reservations)
Towing requires 2 inch ball and 7 blade round plug.
Pet fee for up to 2 pets. (Please keep pets off couch and beds)
Excellent experience with the entire transaction. Renters made pick up and drop off easy and accommodating. They took their time to explain how to pop up and take down the camper so to make it very easy. Will definitely rent from again in the future.