Beautiful Class C V6 Diesel - Easy & Fun to Drive!
Beautiful Class C V6 Diesel - Easy & Fun to Drive!
- 2013 Forest River Solera 24S
- Class C Motor Home
- Sleeps 6
- Length 24 ft.
We love taking trips in this RV and you will too. You won't believe how easy and fun this RV is to drive while cursing around our wonderful state in comfort and style. You can't beat the fuel efficiency of the V6 Mercedes Turbo Diesel. It drives like a van and is so easy to park (Back-Up Camera) which allows you less time setting up and more time enjoying the outdoors. Operating all the amenities are simple and easy to learn and this unit has an easy to read & operate Control Panel. The furnace & A/C will keep you comfortable in any temperatures you'll encounter. I'll also provide training and the time of pickup along with laminated Step by Step instructions for each amenity. The Slide Out, Awing, Generator, Refrigerator, Stove, Microwave Oven and Water Pump operate at the push of a button. There is plenty of storage inside and out for all your gear along with a large shower in the bathroom. You'll have our contact number and we'll be more than happy to answer any questions that may arise on your trip as we want you to have a wonderful experience just like we have every time we take this beautiful rig on the road. Along with the bed in the back the dinette drops down into a bed and the RV has a bunk over the cab which allows for 6 people to sleep. We're looking for responsible renter(s) who will treat this RV as if it belonged to them. We provide Bedding (minus pillows), a Kitchen set for 4 and toilet paper.
No smoking of any kind and Dogs will require a $50.00 Non-Refundable Pet Deposit.
NOTE: We can supply additional Equipment (See Optional Fees) if it is easier for you than to buy and/or lug here and we'll work with you on the cost of the items depending on what you require.
- Minimum Age: 28
- Pet Friendly: Yes
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Smoking Allowed: No
- Pick Up Anytime After: 3:00 PM
- Drop Off By: 11:00 AM
- Transmission: Automatic
- Cruise Control: Yes
- Power Steering: Yes
- Engine: V6 / Diesel / 188 HP
- Fuel Consumption: 16 miles per gallon
- Fresh Water Tank: Yes
|Range (Stove)||CD Player|
|Kitchen Sink||Rear Vision Camera|
|Roof Air Conditioning||Shower|
|iPod Docking Station||Navigation|
|Bathroom Sink||Slide Out|
|In Dash Air Conditioning||DVD Player|
|AM/FM Radio||Hot & Cold Water Supply|
- $240.00 / nightly
- $1,500.00 / weekly
- Minimum Nights: 3
- Tax: 8.60%
- Refundable damage deposit: $1,500.00
- Excess mileage: $0.15/mile
- Excess generator usage: $5.00/hour
- Cleaning/Prep Fee: $75.00
- Insurance: $24.95/day (sales tax not included)
- Over 400 Miles: $0.35
- 3 hours per night generator usage included with rental for free.
- Advanced Notice: at least 3 nights notice (contact owner for more immediate reservations)
- Maximum Trip Length: 14 nights (contact owner for longer reservations)
• Cleaning/Prep Fee: $75.00 (Non-Refundable) - Required for Prepping the RV for the Next Renter (Vacuum, Wash Exterior, Disinfecting, etc.)
• 0 - 400 Miles Fee: $0.15 Per Mile
• Over 400 Miles Fee: Once You Reach 400 Miles the Mileage Fee Changes from $0.15 Per Mile to $0.35 Per Mile
• Late Return Fee: $20.00/hr - If Not Returned by the Agreed Upon Date/Time. This Fee is Negotiable Depending on Availability and Must be Documented Prior to Departure.
• Pet Fee: $50.00 - Non-Refundable Pet Deposit
• Deep Cleaning Fee: $50.00 - For Stains and Excessive Dirt
• Gas Fee: $75.00 - If Gas Tank is Not Returned Full
• Propane Fee: $50.00 - If Propane Tank is Not Returned Full
• Waste Disposal Fee: $50.00 - If the Black or Gray Tanks are Not Emptied when Returned
Bedding - No Charge
Kitchen Kit (Set of 4) - No Charge
Folding Chairs (4 EA) / $15.00 / Standard Folding Chair
Bins & Baskets / $10.00 / Bins & Baskets for Storage
Propane Stove / $50.00 / Coleman 2 Burner Propane Stove
Propane Bottles / $20.00 / 16.4 oz 2-pack
Camping Set / $25.00 / Tent & Tarp that sleeps 6
Sleeping Bags (EA) / $5.00 / Coleman
Overall a fun experience and Brett was great at instructing us (given our fist RV trip). Very easy to drive and operate.
This is a great RV and Brent was super friendly and helpful to work with. Everything worked great on the RV and it was easy to drive and operate. The awnings worked great for shade and rain and the pop out really made for a lot of room inside. There was tons of storage space inside and in the compartments underneath. Our 16 year old son slept above the cab which could have easily slept 2 and said the cushions were a little firm, but still comfortable. Our 13 year son slept on the bed at the table and was comfortable. Mom and Dad slept in the bed in the back and was slightly short for dad at 6’1”, but still very comfortable with the memory foam topper. The stabilizer bar under the rear bumper really made a big difference. We travelled with two other families, one of which had a tear drop trailer and the axle went out and so they were stuck in tent for the trip and the other family rented a brand new RV with stuff breaking every day including the water intake with water running all over the floor and he electrical panel when out. It was so awesome to rent an RV just a few years old where all the kinks were worked out and it worked perfectly. We would be very happy to rent this RV from Brent again.
This was our first time renting an RV and it was a great experience. Brent was super helpful and easy to work with. The RV was the perfect size for use (family of 3 with 2 big dogs).
This RV is so much fun to use and Brent is so pleasant, clear, and kind. For us RV newbies it could not have been easier or better. Don’t hesitate to rent this Solera from Brent!
Excellent rental experience. The Solera is a nice sized vehicle that was easy to drive and well equipped for an outing. It was in great condition and was perfect for my trip north. The owner was very good to work with and keeps the RV in good working condition.
Brent was fabulous (five stars!). The RV Share experience was a little bumpy.
Owner was great to work with. Very responsive on questions, easy pickup, and flexible with everything. Highly recommend.