Sleeps 8-10. (7 comfortably without converting dining area).
This is our personal camper that we have outfitted nicely, but use rarely. It is clean and in great condition with very little use since new. Fully stocked and ready to go.
Free generator use, cooler use, or firewood on request.
*Also note we are listing an additional 6-8 person trailer comparable to this one but nicer, in a separate listing: https://rvshare.com/rvs/details/1083203
This Jayflight has many factory options plus large solar panels, power inverter, outside grill, memory foam on master bed, LCD TV, and smart bluray/dvd player.
It is very light for its size and versatile for use.
One of the many highlights is the bunk room. It has large doors for loading and bunks that fold up out of the way for extra cargo space, and can be used with a table between them.
The trailer also has the pictured extendable dining area.
This video shows an almost identical travel trailer with little exceptions:
We are located in eastern Idaho between Pocatello and Idaho Falls, just off of the freeway (about 2.5 hours south of the west entrance to Yellowstone Nat. Park. Also near Indian Springs, st Anthony dunes, Island Park, Jackson Hole, Sun Valley, Bear Lake, American Falls, etc. There are several reservoirs nearby in the snake river plain.
Flying in / don't have a tow vehicle?
-We may be able to deliver.
Delivery, setup, take down, and return within 20 miles of Blackfoot, ID. $100
-20+ miles - Delivery,setup,take-down, and return is $100 + $2.00/per loaded mile.
- We provide one set of freshly cleaned linens for the beds (Master, 4 bunks, reclined couch, and dining area). You may want to bring some additional to supplement, such as sleeping bags and pillows for the kids. It is easier to throw out a sleeping bag then to make up a bed, but there are also linens are available for all beds.
- Basic cooking supplies, silverware, and dishes.
- RV Toilet Paper.
- Chemicals for the Toilet black tank which must be added before use.
- Propane: We will provide two full 7.5 gallon bottles at no charge. No credit for unused propane.
- Hoses for water and sewer hookups.
- Coax cable
- Basic cleaning supplies and chemicals.
*- You must provide a binder insurance policy with your own insurance company or be able to show that the trailer is covered as a towed vehicle under your vehicle insurance (most companies do) before taking the trailer.
- Vehicle insurance not needed for delivered trailers
Do you have electric trailer brake switch? (Not mandatory, however makes braking smoother and safer)
Receiver requires A ball size 2 5/16" which is provided for common height 1/2 ton pickup as part of the anti-sway bar (recommended for use at highway speeds)
1/2 ton vehicle or larger to tow
Wide mirrors are recommended. You may want to get slide-on mirror extenders for your model of truck/SUV if they are not already wide.
Trailer length -32'
Height - 12' 2"
Unloaded Vehicle Weight 7665 lbs
Gross weight (max)- 10500 lbs
Pets are negotiable.
Note that rate listed is the base rate. Click on the rates tab for holidays and peak times.