Decked-Out Winnebago Revel 4X4, Off-Grid, 4-Season
Brand new 2022 Winnebago Revel. Everything you need for an amazing experience! Solar powered Li-Ion batteries keep you powered up and off-grid! Built on the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 4x4 chassis with off-road wheels, your adventure is no longe...
I'm a husband of one, a father of four, and an owner of too many mountain bikes. I love the outdoors...
- Zion National Park, Utah
- Bryce Canyon National Park, Utah
- Canyonlands National Park, Utah
- Arches National Park, Grand County, Utah
- Capitol Reef National Park, Utah
- Year - 2022
- Manufacturer - Winnebago
- Make - Revel
- Model - 44E
- Class - Class B Camping Van
- Sleeps - 4
- Total Number of Beds - 2
- Fresh water tank - 21.0 gal
- Length - 20.0 ft
- Height - 10.5 ft
- Transmission - Automatic
- Cruise control - Yes
- Seatbelts - 4
- Fuel type - Diesel
- Fuel capacity - 21 gal
- Dual battery - Yes
- Power steering - Yes
- Gross weight - 13,550.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 7,205.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 6,000.0 lbs
- Electrical Service - ?*
- Fresh Water Tank - 21.0 gal
- Length - 20.0 ft
- Electric Generator
- Hot and Cold Water Supply
- Kitchen Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- In Dash Air Conditioning
- Roof Air Conditioning
- iPod Docking Station
- AM/FM Radio
- Electric Generator
- Rear Vision Camera
- Seat Belts
- Fire Extinguisher
The van was great and even attached attention when we stopped.
We rented this RV for my wife and I’s honeymoon to explore the the national parks. We are avid campers, but renting an RV was new for use and and couldn’t have asked for a better vehicle. Great condition, very comfortable, easy to drive and easy to park. Great looking ride that ...
It was the first RV experience for us, and we are so glad we did it with Josh and this van:) Josh was friendly and helpful, explaining everything we needed to know as first timers with a clear logic so that we don’t easily forget. The van is perfect for us, not too big that’d cau...
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 28
- No pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- Bring it back with a full gas tank to avoid $200 fee
- Bring it back clean to avoid $150 cleaning fee (no need to clean exterior...just interior) and with an empty cassette toilet tank to avoid a $150 fee. Instructions here: https://youtu.be/snRl9sQ_5t0
- No towing (bike/ski racks allowed)
- No trips to Mexico
- No overnighting at ski resorts, high elevation locations, or any location where temperature will be below 25 degrees in winter unless van is winterized (will not be able to use sink, shower, toilet).
Rates & Availability
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Popular RV Destinations
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by the RVshare Protection Plan?
The RVshare Protection Plan is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the Insurance and Protection price in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.