The Happy Camper
Meet our Happy Camper! She is a 2014 Canyon Cat by Palomino 27RBSC. She is LIKE NEW in every way! The trailer sleeps 8-10 guests with one queen bed and two full size bunk beds. The couch and dinette convert to sleeping options as well for...
We are the Whites. We live in Abilene texas and have 4 awesome children. This is our first time rent...
- Abilene State Park, Tuscola, Texas
- Palo Duro Canyon State Park, Canyon, Texas
- Possum Kingdom State Park, Caddo, Texas
- Year - 2014
- Manufacturer - Palomino
- Make - Canyon Cat
- Model - 27RBSC
- Class - Travel Trailer
- Sleeps - 10
- Total Number of Beds - 5
- Number of Bunk Beds - 2
- Slides - 1
- Fresh water tank - 46.0 gal
- Length - 31.8 ft
- Height - 10.0 ft
- Gross weight - 7,704.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 1,908.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 5,762.0 lbs
- Trailer connector type - Ball and hitch
- Trailer connecter adapter provided - No
- Electrical service - 30 amp
- Trailer ball size - 2-5/16"
- Anti-sway provided - No
- Dual Battery - No
- Hitch provided - No
- Electrical Service - 30 amp
- Fresh Water Tank - 46.0 gal
- Length - 31.8 ft
- Electric Generator*
- Hot and Cold Water Supply
- Kitchen Sink
- Slide Out
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- Roof Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- AM/FM Radio
- CD Player
- Fire Extinguisher
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- Pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- No smoking in the camper. Smoking will result in a $500 fee.
- Empty all tanks prior to return. Failure to empty tanks will result in $100 fee.
- Camper must be returned in the condition it was picked up in. Excessive cleaning fee of $250 will be applied if camper is trashed. This includes; blood, urine, fee-sees, other bodily fluids.
- Any damage not documented by renter during pre inspection is the responsibility of the renter.
Abilene RV Park. $40/night extra.
Rates & Availability
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by the RVshare Protection Plan?
The RVshare Protection Plan is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the Insurance and Protection price in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.