2022 Palomino Puma 28BHSS
CAMP LIFE OHIO
This travel trailer is PERFECT for the family getaway, longer vacation or just getting your feet wet to the camping world in the many beautiful and wonderful Ohio campgrounds. With the extra thick and comfy queen size pillo...
We are just your typical, down to earth family that loves to take on a crazy adventure like buying a...
- Year - 2022
- Manufacturer - Palomino
- Make - Puma
- Model - 28BHSS
- Class - Travel Trailer
- Sleeps - 8
- Total Number of Beds - 7
- Number of Bunk Beds - 3
- Slides - 1
- Fresh water tank - 43.0 gal
- Length - 36.0 ft
- Height - 11.0 ft
- Gross weight - 9,063.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 1,550.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 7,513.0 lbs
- Anti-sway provided - Yes
- Hitch provided - Yes
- Kitchen Sink
- Slide Out
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- Roof Air Conditioning
- AM/FM Radio
- Fire Extinguisher
Great experience! The RV was clean and well stocked! The setup was excellent as they did Everything!
Very nice rv with lots of amenities and nicely decorated
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- No pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- NO SMOKING OR DRUGS (including cigars, pipes, drugs, etc) Any evidence of this in the unit forfeits your entire $500security deposit.
- ODORS AND COOKING: We do not allow anything that can create a strong smell in the RV that is difficult to remove, such as raw fish storage or cooking with heavy spices such as garlic, onions, curry.
- TRAINING: upon delivery you will need to complete a pre-rental orientation of the unit that will take about 20 minutes
- AWNING: the awning must be retracted upon any indication of heavy winds or strong rain. Any damage to the awning will be the renters full responsibility to replace and/or repair.
Rates & Availability
$24.00/day (sales tax not included)
Standard insurance is included in your booking. You’ll have a chance to upgrade your insurance package after you’ve booked your trip.
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by RVshare Rental Insurance?
RVshare Rental Insurance coverage is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the insurance fee in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for insurance coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.