Nearly brand new 2021 Promaster 2500 159...
Looking for a minimalist style camper for a long weekend or multi-week trip? Look no further than this van professionally converted by Wayfarer Vans. We purchased this van brand new in Spring 2021. Having only had the opportunity to do a fe...
Hi I'm Ryan! My wife (Susie) and I recently got into van life when I acquired my first conversion ca...
- Year - 2021
- Manufacturer - Dodge
- Make - RAM
- Model - ProMaster2500
- Class - Class B Camping Van
- Sleeps - 2
- Total Number of Beds - 1
- Fresh water tank - 5.0 gal
- Length - 18.0 ft
- Height - 10.0 ft
- Transmission - Automatic
- Cruise control - Yes
- Seatbelts - 2
- Fuel type - Gas
- Fuel capacity - 18 gal
- Fuel consumption - 17.0 mpg
- Power steering - Yes
- Gross weight - 8,900.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 4,766.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 4,134.0 lbs
- Kitchen Sink
- AM/FM Radio
- Electric Generator
- Rear Vision Camera
- Seat Belts
Rules & Policies
- No pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- This is NOT an off-road capable vehicle (e.g no steep, extremely rocky or roads that 4WD/AWD) please stick to paved roads and light gravel/dirt roads with minimal ruts/obstacles. You WILL get stuck
- This is a high top vehicle, use caution when - On highways with high wind - Taking sharp/steep turns - Mind your clearance: it is easy to hit hanging tree branches and most parking garages/drive thrus
- No Pets please. No smoking in the vehicle No Burning Man / Events
Generator is an electric battery (Goal Zero Yeti 1500X) - recharges when driving or 12V outlet
Rates & Availability
$30.00/day (sales tax not included)
Standard insurance is included in your booking. You’ll have a chance to upgrade your insurance package after you’ve booked your trip.
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by RVshare Rental Insurance?
RVshare Rental Insurance coverage is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the insurance fee in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for insurance coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.