The B’s RVs “Queen B”
2022 East to West 2800KBH.
Gorgeous bunkhouse that will sleep the whole family.
Outdoor kitchen with grill and refrigerator
Keurig style coffee maker
The B’s RVs.
My wife and I started in 2018 renting out our camper as a way to offset the cost of it...
- Year - 2022
- Manufacturer - Forest River RV
- Make - Other
- Model - Alta
- Class - Travel Trailer
- Sleeps - 8
- Total Number of Beds - 3
- Number of Bunk Beds - 2
- Slides - 1
- Fresh water tank - 53.0 gal
- Length - 33.0 ft
- Height - 11.0 ft
- Gross weight - 9,700.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 2,700.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 7,000.0 lbs
- Trailer connector type - 7 pin
- Trailer connecter adapter provided - Yes
- Electrical service - 50 amp
- Trailer ball size - 2-5/16"
- Anti-sway provided - Yes
- Dual Battery - Yes
- Hitch provided - Yes
- Electrical Service - 50 amp
- Fresh Water Tank - 53.0 gal
- Length - 33.0 ft
- Electric Generator*
- Hot and Cold Water Supply
- Kitchen Sink
- Slide Out
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- Roof Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- AM/FM Radio
- Fire Extinguisher
My family and I enjoyed this camper alot. Palmer was great in keeping in contact with us and making sure we had everything we needed!
This was my first time renting an RV and let me tell you the overall experience was phenomenal. The RV has everything you need and the owner is great to communicate with.
Thank you for everything, we had blast!
This was our first experience renting and RV and it was great. Palmer had the RV delivered to our location on time, set up and even waited for us (we were delayed) to give us instructions on it since it was our first time. The beds were comfortable and the space adequate for 2 ad...
very nice camper made me a fan of bunkhouses and the palmers were a pleasure doing business with.
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- No pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- Additional cleaning fees will be charged if rv isn’t left as it was found. Please take out garbage and do the basic cleaning (wash pots/pans/etc), sweep, strip linens from beds.
- Glass top on stove is only a cover. Do not use it to cook on or place hot objects on the glass. It will shatter.
- No cooking of food with strong odors/spices inside of rv. (Fish, shrimp, curry spices)
- Awning is not covered under the insurance. If it’s windy/rainy it must be retracted. Don’t leave extended at night. Replacement cost is over $1,000.
Rates & Availability
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by the RVshare Protection Plan?
The RVshare Protection Plan is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the Insurance and Protection price in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.