Lucky Charm - 2016 Coachmen RV Leprechau...
Lucky Charm is a perfect rig for you first timers who are worried about driving an RV. It is very easy to drive and set up at any camping site. It has all the modern luxuries you would expect a new RV to have, including a queen size bed in ...
We are a family of three and love to travel, we hope you enjoy our “lucky charm” as much as we do.
- Year - 2016
- Manufacturer - Coachmen RV
- Make - Leprechaun
- Model - 220QB Ford 350
- Class - Class C Motor Home
- Sleeps - 5
- Total Number of Beds - 2
- Number of Bunk Beds - 1
- Fresh water tank - 50.0 gal
- Length - 19.0 ft
- Height - 143.0 ft
- Transmission - Automatic
- Cruise control - Yes
- Engine - V8
- Seatbelts - 5
- Fuel type - Gas
- Fuel capacity - 34 gal
- Dual battery - Yes
- Power steering - Yes
- Gross weight - 16,000.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 12,500.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 2,460.0 lbs
- Kitchen Sink
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- In Dash Air Conditioning
- Roof Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- AM/FM Radio
- CD Player
- Electric Generator
- Seat Belts
- Fire Extinguisher
We had a great experience with Edgar.
Kristal & Ben
Edgar was awesome to work with. Throughout the process he was kind, attentive, helpful and answered our many questions. He went out of his way to pick up and deliver the RV to us, even outside of the range he had agreed to drive. Had numerous questions on the fridge, the gener...
Really enjoy the experience. The host is very helpful. Great communication.
We had a good experience renting this RV. Everything was smooth and straight forward. The owner is very detail and responsive.
Thank you for renting our RV. Your family is amazing and I would rent to y’all in a heartbeat.
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- Pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- Only one small medium size dog allowed no cats please due to allergies. There is an additional fee for cleanup $95
- Please bring back the RV with a full tank of gas and empty waste water tanks including gray and black or there will be and additional $125 disposal fee
- INSURANCE CLAIMS: Any damage to the RV resulting in an insurance claim will also constitute a forfeiture of the entire security deposit to compensate for lost revenue while the RV is in for repairs
- TOLLS: Renter is responsible for all tolls incurred during the rental. As some tolls can take several weeks to arrive, we reserve the right to charge for tolls up to 6 months past the rental period.
- ROOF: There’s nothing up there to worry about so don't get on the roof (not even if you are Santa)
Rates & Availability
$30.00/day (sales tax not included)
Standard insurance is included in your booking. You’ll have a chance to upgrade your insurance package after you’ve booked your trip.
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by RVshare Rental Insurance?
RVshare Rental Insurance coverage is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the insurance fee in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for insurance coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.