2021 Forest River RV Flagstaff Super Lit...
This trailer is brand new! Clean, sanitized and ready to adventure wherever. It's modern interior offers a lot within 23 feet. It has 3 queen beds which are heated to keep you warm on a chilly night, a hide away sofa bed and the table folds...
Hi! I’m Brynn & he’s Matt. We’re just a couple of fun loving adventurers who love helping people...
- Year - 2021
- Manufacturer - Forest River RV
- Make - Flagstaff Super Lite
- Model - 233S-W
- Class - Travel Trailer
- Sleeps - 8
- Total Number of Beds - 5
- Slides - 1
- Fresh water tank - 54.0 gal
- Length - 23.0 ft
- Height - 11.0 ft
- Gross weight - 6,650.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 1,587.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 5,062.0 lbs
- Trailer connector type - 7 pin round
- Trailer connecter adapter provided - Yes
- Trailer ball size - 2-5/16"
- Anti-sway provided - Yes
- Dual Battery - Yes
- Hitch provided - Yes
- Kitchen Sink
- Slide Out
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- Roof Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- AM/FM Radio
- CD Player
- Electric Generator
- Fire Extinguisher
Brynn was awesome to work with. Communication was great. She was very helpful and very flexible! I would rent from her again in a heartbeat! Trailer was an awesome unit with great for plan!
Great experience with this rental.
Brynn was fantastic to work with, and the RV was impeccable. There were lots of unexpected goodies to make sure our experience was fantastic.
Brynn and Matt were wonderful to work with and the RV was wonderful!
It was great
Brynn and Matt were super great to work with! They were accommodating to our schedule and delivered and picked up exactly when they said they would. Quick to respond to any questions before and during our trip! If we forgot something they had it for backup just incase! It was the...
Rules & Policies
- No pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- No towing the trailer through any trees or brush that will damage the awning or exterior. Renters will be liable for any damages caused by dragging vegetation on any surface of the trailer.
- Clean the trailer after your use. If the trailer is left with excessive signs of use on the interior or exterior a $50 cleaning fee will be applied to the deposit.
- Leave the shower drain inside the drain when not in use. If its left out the grey water tank smell will come up through the drain and stink up the trailer. The smell is hard to remove.
- Do not tow any other trailer behind the camper. The rear hitch is intended for a bike rack or tote storage only.
- Empty both the grey and black tanks after use. A $75 fee will be incurred if drainage on either is needed after return.
Rates & Availability
$23.00/day (sales tax not included)
Standard insurance is included in your booking. You’ll have a chance to upgrade your insurance package after you’ve booked your trip.
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by RVshare Rental Insurance?
RVshare Rental Insurance coverage is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the insurance fee in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for insurance coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.