2018 Thor Motor Coach Chateau 23U
Beautiful 2018 Thor Motor Coach Chateau Class C RV - 24 feet. Sleeps up to 5 people. Pet friendly (Per Pet-$25 up to $50 lbs). Simple to drive- if you have driven a moving truck, this is practically the same. Full service RV inspection cond...
- Year - 2018
- Manufacturer - Thor Motor Coach
- Make - Chateau
- Model - 23U
- Class - Class C Motor Home
- Sleeps - 5
- Total Number of Beds - 3
- Number of Bunk Beds - 2
- Fresh water tank - 40.0 gal
- Length - 24.0 ft
- Height - 12.5 ft
- Transmission - Automatic
- Cruise control - Yes
- Engine - Ford Triton / V10
- Seatbelts - 5
- Fuel type - Gas
- Fuel capacity - 55 gal
- Fuel consumption - 12.0 mpg
- Electrical service - 30 amp
- Dual battery - Yes
- Power steering - Yes
- Gross weight - 12,500.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 10,000.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 2,499.0 lbs
- Kitchen Sink
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- In Dash Air Conditioning
- Roof Air Conditioning
- AM/FM Radio
- Electric Generator
- Rear Vision Camera
- Seat Belts
- Fire Extinguisher
This was a great rental for many reasons. The top one being ease of use across the board. Quick and thorough communications, well maintained RV, all services included in price so you don't have to worry about things or do the math. Great instructions on pickup, documented in RV...
Thank you Eric & Jadi!!!
Our very first family road trip in a camper, what a great experience.
The camper was perfect for what we needed, we didn't have to buy anything.
They made sure it was very well stocked for all your needs.
They were very helpful and full of good inform...
Great RV for first timers like ourselves! Awesome hosts and very accommodating!
very easy to deal with
as advertised and would rent again
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- Pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- EARLY RETURNS: We DO NOT provide a refund for early returns. All drivers must be listed on the contract. A $100 non-driver fee will apply if a non-listed driver was found to have been driving the RV.
- FEES FOR LATE RETURNS: Drop off is at 4pm, unless you have coordinated with me ahead of time for a different drop off time. If you are late returning the RV there is a $50 per hour late fee after 5pm.
- CLEANING: The RV must be returned in a similar condition as when we rent it out to you. An additional $400 Cleaning fee will be added if the rental is returned in an extremely dirty condition.
- AWNING: We discourage the use of the awning. This is for your protection because they are a minimum of $3,000 to replace. They can be easily damaged due to weather and are not covered by insurance.
- DAMAGES: Any damages must be reported to us immediately. Replacement of defective parts and receipt must be brought back for reimbursement.
*$100 Prep and Sanitation Fee is required for all rentals. This is required to maintain cleanliness and sanitation standards. An additional $400 Cleaning fee will be added if the rental is returned in an extremely dirty condition (extremely dirty condition includes but not limit...
Rates & Availability
$30.00/day (sales tax not included)
Standard insurance is included in your booking. You’ll have a chance to upgrade your insurance package after you’ve booked your trip.
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by RVshare Rental Insurance?
RVshare Rental Insurance coverage is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the insurance fee in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for insurance coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.