Couple's getaway and adventurer’s dream
Vistabule is built locally here in Minnesota and only does custom builds. They are the best in their class of travel trailers, stocked full of amenities and ready for a quiet couple's getaway or an adventurer’s dream.
The interior boast...
As an avid camper, hiker, kayaker and general outdoor enthusiast, I love having the opportunity to h...
- Year - 2020
- Manufacturer - Vistabule
- Make - Vistabule
- Model - Vistabule
- Class - Travel Trailer
- Sleeps - 2
- Total Number of Beds - 1
- Fresh water tank - 9.0 gal
- Length - 14.0 ft
- Height - 5.5 ft
- Gross weight - 1,700.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 1,700.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 1,330.0 lbs
- Trailer connector type - 7 pin
- Trailer connecter adapter provided - Yes
- Electrical service - 120 amp
- Trailer ball size - 2"
- Anti-sway provided - No
- Dual Battery - No
- Hitch provided - No
- Electrical Service - 120 amp
- Fresh Water Tank - 9.0 gal
- Length - 14.0 ft
- Electric Generator*
- Hot and Cold Water Supply*
- Kitchen Sink
- Range (Stove)
- Roof Air Conditioning
This Vistabule trailer was everything we were looking for and more! The trailer was well stocked with all the cooking equipment we could need. The pickup was smooth and Angie was so helpful and friendly and made sure we were comfortable with the way everything worked. The trailer...
Angie was great! She communicated well and was accommodating to some last minute requests. The Vistabule was amazing. Clean. Well stocked. Well maintained. I would rent the Vistabule from her again.
We had so much fun trying out this little teardrop and confirmed for me that this is what I want to get. Vistabule has done such a great job with storage and organization. I love how the kitchen is set up and had no issues cooking for a family of 5. Angela was so great to work wi...
A great camper. Angela was very knowledgeable and helpful.
From booking with a couple questions about towing connections, to pickup and use, would recommend Angela and the vistabule to anyone! Will be planning to book again in the future!
We loved the Vistabule and Angela was great to work with.
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- No pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- Early pickup and late drop off is not guaranteed and must be approved in advance. A $10 fee per hour will be added.
- Not responsible for improper equipment/inability to tow camper legally/safely. Hitch with 2 inch ball required with a min distance of 17” from ground to top of ball. 4 pin or 7 electrical hookup.
- Renter will be given 2 hours to correct any improper tow equipment issues. After the two hours has expired, if it cannot be towed legally/safely, the rental will be canceled with no refund.
- Unfortunately renter and/or improper equipment cancellations cannot be rescheduled free of charge.
- During bookings where temps will be potentially below freezing, the sink will be winterized and not usable.
Rates & Availability
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by the RVshare Protection Plan?
The RVshare Protection Plan is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the Insurance and Protection price in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.