2016 Thor Ace Motorhome
The Rolling Chateau is ready for your next adventure. Will that be on a wine tasting tour, escaping to the lakes or beaches, exploring the national forests, or anywhere else you can imagine.
Our unit is located in the beautiful Central Co...
Traveling is our favorite thing to do as a family. We have 4 active kids and our trips are usually c...
- Year - 2016
- Manufacturer - Thor Motor Coach
- Make - ACE
- Model - 29.4
- Class - Class A Motor Home
- Sleeps - 6
- Total Number of Beds - 4
- Slides - 2
- Length - 30.0 ft
- Height - 12.0 ft
- Transmission - Automatic
- Cruise control - Yes
- Engine - F350
- Seatbelts - 6
- Fuel type - Gas
- Dual battery - Yes
- Power steering - Yes
- Gross weight - 18,000.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 18,000.0 lbs
- Kitchen Sink
- Slide Out
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- In Dash Air Conditioning
- Roof Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- AM/FM Radio
- CD Player
- Electric Generator
- Rear Vision Camera
- Seat Belts
- Fire Extinguisher
Great family Rv, everything you need!
Clean and well stocked and great support from the owner.
All you could want in a RV and more!!! It was so easy to use. Cynthia makes sure you have everything needed for a great trip !!! 5+ stars.
The rv was great and Cynthia was very pleasant to work with and very accommodating! My family and I had the best experience and would definitely rent from Cynthia again!
From start to finish this family and RV really made it an effortless for our families adventure. Would definitely rent from again and highly recommend.
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- Pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- Camping gear is supplied and stored in the RV, if you wish to use your own gear please advise the owners so gear can be removed. Please do not remove and store off site.
- Bikes, scooters, or other recreational equipment is not allowed to be transported inside the RV or attached to the bumper. A bike rack attached to the trailer hitch may be installed for transporting.
- When using artificial grass, please make sure to shake off before folding and returning to the storage compartment you removed it from (drivers side).
- When using camping gear, please do your best to return to the storage compartment (compartments have labels for your convenience).
- Guests are expected to wipe down surfaces and sweep the unit daily. The stove and microwave must be wiped down after each use.
The delivery available for users interested in renting the unit and parking at a campground in San Luis Obispo county. Renters have no interest in driving or changing locations. Ideal for saying at Local RV Resorts, beaches, or Lakes, etc. Renters must have a confirmed reservatio...
Rates & Availability
$30.00/day (sales tax not included)
Standard insurance is included in your booking. You’ll have a chance to upgrade your insurance package after you’ve booked your trip.
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by RVshare Rental Insurance?
RVshare Rental Insurance coverage is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the insurance fee in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for insurance coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.