2019 Forrest River Grey Wolf Limited 24JS
20+ Trips under our belts including 1 to San Diego and Back. 50 rentals in the books with all 5 star reviews. Camper still looks and feels brand new. Tows like a dream with the Equal-i-zer Hitch and the right tow vehicle. We don't cha...
Retired Navy Veteran. Business Owner. My wife Tina and I bought our first RV in Feb 2019. Our fi...
- Natchez trace state park campground, Wildersville, Tennessee
- Paris Landing State Park, Buchanan, Tennessee
- Rock Island State Park, Rock Island, Tennessee
- Hot Springs National Park, Hot Springs, Arkansas
- Pickwick Landing State Park, Counce, Tennessee
- Year - 2019
- Manufacturer - Forest River RV
- Make - Cherokee Grey Wolf
- Model - 24JS
- Class - Travel Trailer
- Sleeps - 4
- Total Number of Beds - 3
- Fresh water tank - 45.0 gal
- Length - 24.0 ft
- Height - 10.5 ft
- Gross weight - 7,470.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 3,020.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 4,443.0 lbs
- Trailer connector type - 7 Pin
- Trailer connecter adapter provided - No
- Electrical service - 30 amp
- Trailer ball size - 2-5/16"
- Anti-sway provided - Yes
- Dual Battery - No
- Hitch provided - Yes
- Electrical Service - 30 amp
- Fresh Water Tank - 45.0 gal
- Length - 24.0 ft
- Electric Generator*
- Hot and Cold Water Supply
- Kitchen Sink
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- Roof Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- iPod Docking Station
- AM/FM Radio
- Rear Vision Camera
- Fire Extinguisher
This was our first time renting. We actually own a camper but didn’t want to pull it with the gas prices. Joe did an amazing job getting it delivered and set up ready for us to use. Everything was great even though we didn’t use most of it since we spent little time in the camper...
This is our second time renting from Joe and Tina. The camper is very well equipped with everything you need for a worry free camping trip. Set up and take down is straight forward with Joes detailed instructions before departure and there is also a binder in the camper with step...
Great experience all around. Good communication with Joe. No hassles. 5 stars.
This was a great experience for our first time! The RV was just as described and Joe is very organized. He went over everything with us prior to leaving and had a binder to walk through set up at the campsite and other things you may need to know. We felt very comfortable. It was...
This was our first RV experience and it was excellent! Joe is a great communicator and very helpful with all of our questions. The RV is well equipped and very clean and comfortable.
Great camper and great people
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 26
- Pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- Bring camper back the way it was when you got it. Place all sheets and towels that were used in the hamper provided. Only small dogs up to 20 Lbs. allowed. $75 cleaning fee if camper is not cleaned
- The awning is very expensive to replace. Awning must be retracted whenever you leave the camper, at night when you go to bed, or when winds exceed 10 MPH. Renters are responsible for all damage.
- Glass cover on stove is NOT a glass cook top. Please fold it back if using the stove. Cost to replace the cover is around $500. I know this because it has been replaced twice.
- If any damage occurs during your trip, Contact owner immediately for what to do next. Everything on the camper is inspected prior to each rental. Renters are responsible for all damages.
- Detailed camp set up and break down instructions are in the binder in the camper. Using them will make set up and break down much quicker so you can move on to what you rented it for, Fun Fun Fun.
Rates & Availability
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by the RVshare Protection Plan?
The RVshare Protection Plan is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the Insurance and Protection price in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.