Cheap RV Rental Portland, Oregon
Search For RV Rentals
If you want to visit a truly unique city in the Pacific Northwest, consider Portland. From the Portland Japanese Garden to the Oregon Zoo, you’re bound to be very busy going from place to place. That's why you should travel via a recreational vehicle. If you're wondering where to look for "cheap RV rentals near me," you'll find many options on RVshare. There are even techniques that you can use to make your Oregon trip even more affordable.
So, why rent an RV? Well, RVing is already a very cost-effective way of traveling. Plus, many owners on RVshare offer some great added deals. One favored technique among experienced RVers is to rent a camper with an unlimited mile package. When you rent this way, you avoid mileage costs. Otherwise, these can add up over time, especially if you’re planning on hitting up a lot of locations.
While mileage may only cost a few cents per mile, it can really add up. If you’re not just going to the campground, you may notice the high price at the end of your trip. With unlimited miles, you'll have a bit of leeway when it comes to your explorations of the Portland area. If you want to drive the RV through the city, you won’t have to worry about any extra charges. This is also a great deal if you’re planning on traveling to areas outside the city as well.
How to Find the Cheapest RV Rentals Near Me in Portland, OR
As a general rule, RVshare offers some of the best ways for travelers to save some cash. The platform is specifically designed to connect RV enthusiasts with one another. When you rent from RVshare, you’re renting from a genuine RV owner. Since storing an RV in the offseason can get relatively expensive, these owners recoup the costs by renting out their vehicles.
Additionally, this is a great way to just get a good deal on RV rentals Portland cheap. Owners aren’t in the habit of gouging, and RVshare’s system makes for a very useful marketplace for finding a good rate. You can find pop-up campers for as little as $75 a day, and these vehicles are big enough for a family of four.
Who Has the Most Affordable RV Rentals in Portland?
When you search for RV rentals Portland, you'll find everything from trailers to motorhomes to fifth wheels. Since these RVs are privately owned, you’ll encounter numerous benefits.
Just some of these RV benefits include the following:
- They're homey: Who prefers to stay in a hotel over a relative’s house? When you’re RVing with a privately owned RV, you’ll find that the furnishings are much more like a home than a hotel. This is the sort of experience you’d expect from a rental agency. As a result, there may be things like doilies on the furniture, customized seating areas and even art displayed in the vehicle. You'll really feel like you’re at home, which will make your trip to Portland all the more comfortable.
- They're pet friendly: It’s very easy to find a Class C or travel trailer on RVshare that’s pet friendly. RVing is a great pastime to do with a dog or a cat, and RVshare is here to make renting a vehicle your pet will love that much easier.
- You can form lifelong bonds: Since you’re renting from a private owner, it’s easy to get to know your fellow RV enthusiast. In fact, it could be the start of a long-lasting friendship. This is especially true because both parties love the pastime of RVing, and by renting the vehicle, you’re already helping the owner.
How to Rent an RV Cheap in Portland
If you’re wondering where to begin finding Portland RV rentals cheap, then it’s a great idea to start small. Like other rental types, smaller units are typically more affordable. For this reason, consider a teardrop camper if you’re bringing two or three people, a campervan if you’re bringing four or more or a pop-up if you’re bringing up to six folks with you on your trip.
Each of these options will be great for someone looking to find RV rentals for cheap. Furthermore, all of the aforementioned models can comfortably accommodate most travel groups.
Where to Rent RVs for Cheap in Portland
So, you’ve arrived in Portland, and you’re ready to get your RV. With RVshare, not only can you find RV rentals Portland for very low rates, but the platform can also arrange to have your camper delivered directly to you. With the deliverable RV program, you’ll just have to be at the preordained pickup location. From there, you’ll be able to start your RVing adventure in style.
This is also a great way to segue into a one way RVing adventure. With these types of arrangements, you pick up the RV and drop it off at a pre-selected location. In other words, you won’t have to return it where you picked it up.
Cheap RV Hire in Portland
When you’re ready to rent, you’ll have many options to choose from. Depending on the size of your group, you may consider any of the following:
- Small RVs: Teardrop trailers, pop-up campers, campervans and small travel trailers
- Midsize RVs: Class C motorhomes, standard travel trailers and small fifth wheel hitches
- Large RVs: Class A motorhomes, toy haulers and full-size fifth wheel hitches
Any type of RV model will be less expensive than traveling by car, staying in hotels and eating out every day. Even if you’re going large, splitting up the costs between adults can make for very cheap RV rentals Portland. Plus, you're sure to have an unforgettable experience traveling through the area.