Marco & Gina's Siesta Sprinter Luxury RV Rental
(No Burning Man)
Welcome to our amazing big/little home on wheels! Little because it's only 24' long, drives like a van and can park anywhere. Big because it offers the comfort and luxury of a king bed, full bathroom with shower, full kitch...
We are a outgoing & loving couple who have a dream to travel the states in our beautiful RV. We ...
- Caspar Beach RV Park, Mendocino, California
- Yellowstone National Park
- Zion National Park, Utah
- Yosemite National Park, California
- Cannon beach, Cannon Beach, Oregon
- Year - 2016
- Manufacturer - Thor Motor Coach
- Make - Siesta Sprinter
- Model - 24ST
- Class - Class C Motor Home
- Sleeps - 4
- Total Number of Beds - 2
- Number of Bunk Beds - 1
- Slides - 1
- Fresh water tank - 40.0 gal
- Length - 25.0 ft
- Height - 10.8 ft
- Transmission - Automatic
- Cruise control - Yes
- Engine - 3.0 V6 turbodiesel
- Seatbelts - 4
- Fuel type - Diesel
- Fuel capacity - 26 gal
- Fuel consumption - 16.0 mpg
- Electrical service - 30 amp
- Dual battery - Yes
- Power steering - Yes
- Gross weight - 11,030.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 10,000.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 1,030.0 lbs
- Electrical Service - 30 amp
- Fresh Water Tank - 40.0 gal
- Length - 25.0 ft
- Electric Generator
- Hot and Cold Water Supply
- Kitchen Sink
- Slide Out
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- In Dash Air Conditioning
- Roof Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- AM/FM Radio
- CD Player
- Electric Generator
- Rear Vision Camera
- Seat Belts
- Fire Extinguisher
Great experience. Will definitely recommend to friends. Class act
Wow, Marco and Gina were amazing. They answered every question we had, even when we were on our trip, Marco responded immediately when I had a question. They made us feel super comfortable and just wanted us to have a good experience. The RV was stocked with everything we needed...
Marco and Gina were fantastic hosts, they took the time to go through the RV ,explained how everything worked in great detail and answered all my questions with ease.
Being a first timeRV rented I had my concerns about a few things here and there, but Marco’s directions made eve...
Marco and Gina are amazing! The camper had everything we needed and even more. We will definitely be renting from them again when available. Thanks guys!
Marco & Gina
Thank you so much! It is such a joy to meet and rent to families like yours. We are so glad you guys had a great trip and we look forward to serving you on your next adventure!😊
Marco and Gino were very kind and accommodating. The RV was clean and had been stocked with her anything you can think to need. Gina included special roasting sticks for my children to roast marshmallows and extra sleeping bags. Communication was excellent, they even reached out ...
Marco & Gina
Wow Kelly thank you so much for the great review! We really do want everyone to have a wonderful experience. I love that we get to meet such wonderful people, like yourself. It can be a little expensive I know, especially with the fees. But, I am so glad you guys were able to mak...
Gina and Marco were wonderful from Day 1. Very communicative and helpful. They supplied everything we needed (except food and clothing)! Look no further for a wonderful RV getaway! Their priority was to ensure we had an enjoyable experience and we really did! We highly recommend...
Marco & Gina
We could not have asked for better renters! I hope we are lucky and have more people like you and Brian. Thanks for your wonderful review. We really are trying our best to make this a full service business. We have learned so much already. We would love to have you guys back. Ple...
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- No pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- Please be extra mindful of the keys/key fob. If you loose it, Mercedes charges a huge fee to purchase & program a new key fob. It would be a huge headache and you would lose your deposit.
- When picking up the RV please allow up to 1 hour for orientation, RV check, and a driving lesson. Please give us a pick up and drop time 1 week in advance, so we can be available for you.
- If you do not empty the waste tanks you will be charged $50 for us to do it. If you do not re-fill the propane tank you will be charged $70. If you want us to clean the RV you will be charged $200.
- If you damage the inside of the RV, we will do everything possible to fix it. If damages are found and we can't fix them ourselves we will take it to a local shop for repair & taken from your deposit
- We want you to have an amazing trip! Please ask if there is something you need. We try to accommodate any request we can! We love our RV please treat it with the kindness & respect we show you.
The RV is parked in our backyard, in a closed neighborhood with local traffic only, very quiet.
It has electricity and water connections. It doesn't have a sewer connection, but if the gray/black water tanks are filled we can dump them in the sewer system located in the front of the house. In that case it will be necessary to move out the RV for 10 minutes.
In the backyard you may use our gas barbecue and chairs.
If you return the RV in the clean condition you picked it up, you will not be charged additional cleaning fees, except in the case of Burning Man, Pets, or Smoking in RV.
Rates & Availability
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by the RVshare Protection Plan?
The RVshare Protection Plan is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the Insurance and Protection price in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.