2020 Forest River Grey Wolf UPMI512
This unit is delivery only.
Master Bedroom has a full size bed
Additional Sleeping space: U-shape Dinette and jackknife couch can both be used for additional sleeping space
Full size bunk! Perfect for additional adult sleeping or safe spa...
- Year - 2020
- Manufacturer - Forest River RV
- Make - Cherokee Grey Wolf
- Model - 26DBH
- Class - Travel Trailer
- Sleeps - 8
- Number of Bunk Beds - 2
- Slides - 1
- Length - 32.0 ft
- Height - 126.0 ft
- Gross weight - 7,799.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 1,596.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 6,203.0 lbs
- Electrical service - 30 amp
- Electrical Service - 30 amp
- Fresh Water Tank - ?*
- Length - 32.0 ft
- Electric Generator*
- Hot and Cold Water Supply
- Kitchen Sink
- Slide Out
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- Roof Air Conditioning
- Fire Extinguisher
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- Pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- First and foremost, don't do anything illegal or anything that might get you or someone else hurt. This includes climbing on the roof. You must be 25 or older to drive.
- There is a STRICT no smoking policy. If evidence of smoking inside the vehicle is found, we reserve the right to charge up to $750 to properly clean, treat and disinfect.
- If you prefer to pick up or return the RV earlier or later then scheduled on your reservation an additional fee will be applied. Please check if we can accommodate.
- When you are driving/towing you must empty the black and grey tanks before your return. We do a septic and tank flush on return and that is included in the prep fee.
- A 30 minute disinfectant cleaning is included in your prep fee. You should bring the RV back cleaned from your trip or additional fees will apply.
Prep, Clean & Starter Package Fee:
This fee includes vehicle prep, operational walk through when needed, disinfectant cleaning of interior up to 30 minutes, propane refill and a starter pack of RV toilet paper & septic chemicals. The unit must return in the condition it w...
Rates & Availability
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by the RVshare Protection Plan?
The RVshare Protection Plan is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the Insurance and Protection price in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.